• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
here's the stuff i have to OD on. i need to die as soon as possible and can't wait for SN or N or anything i don't have on hand.
28x benadryl
45x ritalin (methylphenidate)
20x hydroxyzine
80x lexapro (escitalopram)
some otc painkillers
maybe a bottle of prozac
some alcohol
will this work? i was thinking of taking these then passing out into a noose. i would do hanging on its own but i have been unsuccessful. i just hang there for a minute then accept it's not going to work and get up and walk away. also i live with my parents so i'm hoping they don't find me. if they found me on the pills it wouldn't be too bad but if i hang myself and pass out and thrash around they could hear and i could end up a vegetable. but i don't want to overthink and psych myself out. i'd do anything to die tonight, no matter how painful. if there's a chance i'll die i'll do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: blahblahhh and DetachedDreamer97
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Honestly, I can write an essay on why that wouldn't work. No... this is entirely a bad idea. Maybe benadryl and alcohol... would suffice, however... still not a good method.
I'm bot sure about hanging, but considering the risks of being found and thrashing, that's also a tough call. There are better methods and some that are undetectable, albeit unpleasant unless you figure out how to counter the unwanted effects of the lethal agent.

Considering your desperation, I'm open to being a shoulder to cry on.

Edit: Change of clunky phrasing

Last edited:
Reactions: alown and user667
user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
Honestly, I can write an essay on why that wouldn't work. No... this is entirely a bad idea. Maybe benadryl and alcohol... would suffice, however... still not a good method.
I'm bot sure about hanging, but considering the risks of being found and thrashing, that's also a tough call. There are better methods and some that are undetectable, albeit unpleasant unless you figure out how to counter the unwanted effects of the lethal agent.

what method is undetectable that I have on hand? i dont care how unpleasant it is

user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020

please

reticen

reticen

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Sounds like all the ingredients you need for a magic potion. Sadly magic isn't real.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
icarus3/21

icarus3/21

Jan 17, 2021
I thought about doing something like this the first time I came on here,sadly it turns out that this type of stuff is unreliable if you can't get your hands on the real dangerous shit

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97