B

Benzos kill

Dec 30, 2020
My husband just got his oxycodone I don't take pan pills if I take 10oxycodone and a 100mg of Valium will this work??

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Not likely.
this is definitely an overdose, but I wouldn't risk it with such a low dose.

Reactions: Secrets1 and DetachedDreamer97
B

Benzos kill

Dec 30, 2020
Fragil
Not likely.
It would be 10 of 10mg oxy with 100,mg valium
Not likely.
Not likely.
That would be 100mg of oxy and 100mg valium

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Fragil

It would be 10 of 10mg oxy with 100,mg valium

That would be 100mg of oxy and 100mg valium

Definitely don't risk it, it's really a low dose and these pills are relatively safe, plus, this OD rarely works, specially since valium is the weakest benzo, I know some people who take more than 100mg just for the recreational effects, and some others who use copious amounts of oxy without feeling much.

If you wake up from this, you'll probably have to deal with a lot more than just the after effects of the overdose. I'm talking psych-ward, loss of freedom and the guilt that comes after seeing how your loved ones react to this.

Save the pills if you can, or use some valium to soothe your nerves. Better to wait until you have something better or you clear your head a bit.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
My husband just got his oxycodone I don't take pan pills if I take 10oxycodone and a 100mg of Valium will this work??
I think if you wanted it to work you'd have to take all 100 pain pills and the valium (more than the 100mg if you have it) and even then there are no guarantees.

Butterfly65

Butterfly65

One step closer
Oct 28, 2020
The book says you'd have to crush them up mix them with water and take antiemetics but they still don't recommend this method unless you put a bag over your head.