D

Dead inside dad

Jul 26, 2020
Hello. I'll give you a little bit of background behind my situation first! Basically, my wife and I have been on bad terms for a year or so. She has told me for months that she doesn't love or care for me anymore. I still love her and I can't turn those feelings off. She has recently been seen by my friend on various dating sites and when I mentioned it to her, she said it's only to make friends, but we all know dating sites aren't for friends. I've since overheard her say to her mum that she's going to file for custody of our children.
I've been depressed for quite a while and this has pushed me over the edge.
I am a diabetic and was wondering, would a high dose of insulin, added with high doses of my blood pressure tablets and anti depressants (candesartan and sertraline) be an easy way of getting out of this life?

• Hugs
Reactions: I screwed up
E

Eachdaymakesmedumber

Jul 25, 2020
Of coarse she's fucking other guys. Women always needs the D, while us men can go without P for years.

You think OD'ing on Sertraline will kill you? It wont.

Reactions: I screwed up
D

Dead inside dad

Jul 26, 2020
But would the sertraline work if it's taken with the candesartan and insulin? Plus I'm also on strong pain killers called gabapentin, how about a load of those aswell??

F

FrontalCortex

Jul 3, 2020
There is no way for you to try and cut the bitch out of your life, get in shape, and date new hot women?

D

Dead inside dad

Jul 26, 2020
Frontalcortex. That wouldn't help me get my children back if she goes for custody though

F

FrontalCortex

Jul 3, 2020
It maybe will if you have a good lawyer. I am sorry but divorce is a very dumb reason to off yourself. You can selfimprove yourself. Start by reading therationalmale. Go check your testosterone, exercise, diet. Don't give up just because life throws (fixable, solveable) shit at you.