• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hxppythxught

hxppythxught

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚
Feb 14, 2023
For context, i live in a eight story condo, I'm luckily on the eighth floor, if i jumped from my balcony would it be able to make me CTB?

I'm just asking because if I can't get any materials for the SN method I might resort to this.

pleaserethink

pleaserethink

Sometimes sad, sometimes happy
Feb 8, 2023
First off: i hope you're sure about your plans and remember it's always preferable to not ctb if you aren't 100% sure about that situation.

That beeing said, after doing some googling and landing on the suicide wiki list it seems most people tend to jump off higher buildings. Scrolled through quite some post to find the first eight story jump which was a french actress in 1990. She was succesfull.
Please think this through good. If you jump and don't achieve what you want you'll most likely be left with a fate some would consider worse than death.

Peace & love my friend, i truly hope there's another way for you to get out of the dark place you might be in.

• Hugs
Reactions: hxppythxught
hxppythxught

hxppythxught

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚
Feb 14, 2023
First off: i hope you're sure about your plans and remember it's always preferable to not ctb if you aren't 100% sure about that situation.

That beeing said, after doing some googling and landing on the suicide wiki list it seems most people tend to jump off higher buildings. Scrolled through quite some post to find the first eight story jump which was a french actress in 1990. She was succesfull.
Please think this through good. If you jump and don't achieve what you want you'll most likely be left with a fate some would consider worse than death.

Peace & love my friend, i truly hope there's another way for you to get out of the dark place you might be in.
Thank you for your reply, much appreciated.

R

RUPA

Student
Oct 19, 2022
For context, i live in a eight story condo, I'm luckily on the eighth floor, if i jumped from my balcony would it be able to make me CTB?

I'm just asking because if I can't get any materials for the SN method I might resort to this.
you can go up to the rooftop?

hxppythxught

hxppythxught

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚
Feb 14, 2023
you can go up to the rooftop?
I'm pretty sure the door to the rooftop is locked, but it really isn't that much higher then if i were to jump from my balcony.

metalpi

metalpi

Feb 13, 2023

No. Not a high success rate