• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lostgripon_reality

May 27, 2024
Hi,
I posted this already, I'm in a psych ward so this is my only option. But now that I've made the noose and tried it out, it kind of works, but I have to lean backwards with my head while kneeling and my back resting on the edge of the sink. Then I start passing out, but I get scared of it. I don't get the bloating head feeling tho. Am I doing it right? Is this possible? Thanks 5456A18C 856C 4019 A38B 9792A738E5C6

• Hugs
Reactions: goodoldnoname923 and Praestat_Mori
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I'm not an expert on this but if you're passing out without the bloated head feeling you are most likely cutting off your carotids, which is what you want. The only question is how much time do you have. Rule of thumb is at least an hour before you have a chance at being found.

Very creative by the way. Impressed it works.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
It should be working, but make sure you pass out, or prob it doesnt work.

L

lostgripon_reality

May 27, 2024
I'm not an expert on this but if you're passing out without the bloated head feeling you are most likely cutting off your carotids, which is what you want. The only question is how much time do you have. Rule of thumb is at least an hour before you have a chance at being found.

Very creative by the way. Impressed it works.
Thanks hehe,
well while I've been trying the setup, it became suspicious I guess after about 40mins that I was in there. After that, a guy came to check things out. My roomate is quite in his head, so that´s not an issue. I wonder tho, what are the odds that I'm gonna help myself after I pass out… I read somewhere that 30 minutes should be enough.

Reactions: Forveleth
F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
Thanks hehe,
well while I've been trying the setup, it became suspicious I guess after about 40mins that I was in there. After that, a guy came to check things out. My roomate is quite in his head, so that´s not an issue. I wonder tho, what are the odds that I'm gonna help myself after I pass out… I read somewhere that 30 minutes should be enough.
My expertise isn't thorough enough to comment on helping yourself. I have only vague read that people can sometimes full on stand up with partial but I don't know any specifics.

I think 30 minutes is maybe the minimum and 1 hour is preferred for assurance. I could be wrong though.

Another thought: sound. Is anyone going to hear you if/when you start convulsing?

L

lostgripon_reality

May 27, 2024
My expertise isn't thorough enough to comment on helping yourself. I have only vague read that people can sometimes full on stand up with partial but I don't know any specifics.

I think 30 minutes is maybe the minimum and 1 hour is preferred for assurance. I could be wrong though.

Another thought: sound. Is anyone going to hear you if/when you start convulsing?
Well as I said, my roommate is quite elsewhere, but how much sound do you think it will make?

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
god i wish my psych ward didn't have anti suicide / sloped edges… What country are you in because surely they should have the first major thing which is to stop people hanging themselves by using sloped edges

F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
Well as I said, my roommate is quite elsewhere, but how much sound do you think it will make?
Depends on how much you flop around but there is no way to know that.

Reactions: lostgripon_reality
L

lostgripon_reality

May 27, 2024
god i wish my psych ward didn't have anti suicide / sloped edges… What country are you in because surely they should have the first major thing which is to stop people hanging themselves by using sloped edges
Seems like they forgot this one :D otherwise they thought about it. Czechia

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024

Attachments

• IMG_7333.jpeg
    IMG_7333.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Aww..
Reactions: lostgripon_reality