X

xxxllrrssaa

Jan 18, 2021
I have naproxen and paracetemol. I also have promethazine and SSRIs. If I take loads and make sure no one finds me for long enough will it kill me

untimelydemise

untimelydemise

Jan 20, 2021
i dont think ssris do much, maybe promethazine in v high doses but paracwtamol ia brutal. takes weeks and yh...

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I have naproxen and paracetemol. I also have promethazine and SSRIs. If I take loads and make sure no one finds me for long enough will it kill me
No. I do not think most people are going to be able and die from something like those medicines?

In response to the question posed, I believe their will be an altered level of consciousness (of not the good kind) at some point and you may not be able to realize what you are doing? But, you will notice the pain. It would probably become severe enough given time, that you would be compelled to seek a source of relief?

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
Please don't OD on these, you will cause yourself great pain and damage to your liver but not the result you're hoping for

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire and Pookie
N

neren

Jan 17, 2021
OD really don't work that often with a "whatever you have on hand" approach. It will most likely result in you being found and in extreme agony during the process.

Reactions: Pookie