• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
Hi everyone. I have been thinking about this for a while now, it has been the only thing on my mind for the past month, I really want to go through with it, I have been struggling for many years and sadly I have come to the conclusion there is no other way.
I am in the posession of 200ml GHB - for those that don't know, it is very easy to overdose on it, just google 'ghb overdose', there is a 100% chance that you pass out if you take more than 5ml (which would be a pretty high dose). I have a whole bottle of this stuff and I took a bit more than that a few days ago, I was passed out for more than 12 hours in my bed, I am pretty sure nothing could have woken me.
Now, my method to ctb would be taking 5 times that amount, enough to enter a coma (which this drug does to you if you take a huge amount) and fill up the bathtub, sit facedown and wait for it to kick in, pass out in the bathroom and just drown while unconcious having no awareness of the fact that I am drowning. Now, although I have searched this for a week I have not found anything similar to this, especially using this drug which induces an actual coma.
If you have any thoughts please let me know.
I honestly do not wish anyone to have to make a decision like this, I am trying to come to terms with the fact that I have no other choice, but I am scared of what happens after.
Anyway thanks for listening :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
HighwayToHell

HighwayToHell

Jan 29, 2020
Drowning isn't the most reliable of methods
I would recommend laying on your side rather than face down. Face down it'll end up going up your nose

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
Hi everyone. I have been thinking about this for a while now, it has been the only thing on my mind for the past month, I really want to go through with it, I have been ...
sounds like a good method to me, i have planed to od on alcohol and benzos, pass out, drown .. have seen quite a few methods now, if ghb keeps you unconscious long enough, i cant see a reason why this method shouldnt be reliable like HighwayToHell said..
i really like this and similar methods which include passing out and the drowning, its simple and i dont expect any discomfort:)

Last edited:
Reactions: _PRETTYLIGHTS
S

SettOne1994

Student
Jan 30, 2020
ill comment here and ill go to sleep. Why is it that everyone in here ( many people atleast) have like a war tank in their disposal or they have 2kg of heroin , or like you 2 grams of pure anesthetic where 0.05 grams can kill you say but then again they choose something to accompany that method with a second method.

if 5ml can kill and u read it all over the internet 200 ml can kill 40 people. Its gotta work. Dont go underwater just sit in the bathtub in a way that if you completely relax you go underwater. But then again you loose just a little consciousness and you feel inhaling water and you jump out of the bath panicked and you regret doing it or possibly get more depressed saying how hard is to die in this life lol......I would like 10ml of that stuff for me by the way your lucky you got some i would save that like my eyes until the day i was ready to do it
sounds like a good method to me, i have planed to od on alcohol and benzos, pass out, drown .. have seen quite a few methods now, if ghb keeps you unconscious long enough, i cant see a reason why this method shouldnt be reliable like HighwayToHell said..
i really like this and similar methods which include passing out and the drowning, its simple and i dont expect any discomfort:)
benzos are not anesthetics so take care.You might go drowning but not without awareness ... OD on alcohol and benzo in my opinion requires a lot of benzos and if u got a lot you dont need the drowning part . I want to say mostly consciousness wouldnt be so little you wouldnt notice drowning. I have my doubts i dont want to discourage you but benzo+alcoh is a method i would go if i had a lot of money in my disposal (besides cheap alcohol)....as i am poor i want something more definitive

Last edited:
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@sellfish, hello. I'm sorry you're contemplating such things. I don't know anything about GHB, but I would worry that a drowning sensation would activate my survival instinct even if the rest of me is unconscious. It's astounding how strong that bugger can be.

If I've taken 5 times the lethal dose I suppose it wouldn't matter if I lurched out of the bathtub and died on the floor (unless I lurched out the door into a populated area). But then why am I doing the bath part at all?

If the stuff acts quickly, wouldn't taking it and going to bed be just as efficient?

In any case, please be careful. x