• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

UncleFester

UncleFester

Apr 20, 2024
Knife to the carotid artery, shoving it in and taking it out.

Yes, painful, but would it take very long to die shortly after with all the blood loss?

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
I don't know the answer to this. But from stats on this website, cutting has around a 1% success rate of CTB.

Reactions: Forveleth
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Sounds like a bad idea. You'll probably miss the actual artery and just bleed in agony.

• Hugs
Reactions: sdansht and Forveleth
UncleFester

UncleFester

Apr 20, 2024
I don't know the answer to this. But from stats on this website, cutting has around a 1% success rate of CTB.
Rip. My family is medical so maybe I can ask them precisely where it is.

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Rip. My family is medical so maybe I can ask them precisely where it is.
I really don't know anything about cutting this specific artery. A lot of people talk about this
Method (not physically ripping it out tho) and everyone advises against it. A lot can go wrong, and it seems very common that people who attempt to CTB via cutting end up alive & injured in a mental hospital or er.

• Hugs
Reactions: sdansht and Forveleth
bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
Doctors use this method on their femoral artery . But they know how to do it correctly

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Are you sure you are strong enough to cut and withstand the pain in your neck?

Orangee

Orangee

I want to leave this sad world
Apr 6, 2024
If you look up a diagram of the neck, the carotid artery is hidden behind a crap ton of muscles. It would be really difficult to get through all of them to hit the right spot, and the consequences for failing could be quite severe since you would have to cut through muscle.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
People fail to understand how many layers of muscle and tissue are protecting arteries. There is a hefty amount of muscle covering the carotid, and muscle is very tough. If you were planning for a one fell swoop method, you'd be lucky to make it halfway through one layer of muscle. The human body has a curious way of preventing you from doing things like this to yourself. You'd find yourself physically incapable of going any further well before you reached the artery. There's a reason the success rate is so low.

• Informative
Reactions: Tiberius85, Forveleth, UncleFester and 1 other person
UncleFester

UncleFester

Apr 20, 2024
Are you sure you are strong enough to cut and withstand the pain in your neck?
I figured it would be one fluid motion with a lot of pressure to cut deep enough
People fail to understand how many layers of muscle and tissue are protecting arteries. There is a hefty amount of muscle covering the carotid, and muscle is very tough. If you were planning for a one fell swoop method, you'd be lucky to make it halfway through one layer of muscle. The human body has a curious way of preventing you from doing things like this to yourself. You'd find yourself physically incapable of going any further well before you reached the artery. There's a reason the success rate is so low.
What if I fell on the blade with enough pressure?

• Wow
Reactions: theboy
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I figured it would be one fluid motion with a lot of pressure to cut deep enough

I don't think you can pull off falling and purposely managing to hit an artery. And even if you somehow had some incredibly dexterity and planning, your mind knowing there is a blade you're heading towards will cause you to stop or hesitate enough to lose sufficient force. It's the same sort of sensation that causes people to stand on top of a building but find themselves unable to actually jump. Cutting simply isn't a method.

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023

I recommend staying away from the neck just in case you live. If you have the guts like me, you commit seppuku on your lower body and/or leg so that just in case you somehow live, no one will be able to see it.

UncleFester

UncleFester

Apr 20, 2024
I recommend staying away from the neck just in case you live. If you have the guts like me, you commit seppuku on your lower body and/or leg so that just in case you somehow live, no one will be able to see it.
Fair enough. That's basically disembowelment, yeah?