S

sihaam

Oct 10, 2020
Any medical professionals here that can approve if this is an effective method. I have put a lot of thought into this. All supplies are accessible online and I have access to prescription insulin. ...
So the supplies will purchase are
1. 100 ml 0.9% normal saline (100ml and does not contain glucose)
2. Iv infusion set (One that can spike the bag and connect to iv)
3. luerlock syringe (50ml to withdraw insulin)
4.Lurer-lock needle to attach to syringe
5. Butterfly infusion set (to access veins
6. Teagderm/ tape (to keep Iv from pulling out)
The steps are;
1. Empty 100 ml normal saline iv fluid
2. Withdra all insulin (I have approximately 3,300/100ml all in vials)
3. fill the empty 100ml bag with 100ml/ 3,300 units of insulin
4. Attach iv infusion line
5. Insert peripheral IV using iv cannula
6. Attach iv cannula to line
7. Unclamp 100 ml bag now filed with insulin and wait.
I've read somewhere that there is a 2% chance of firing and 2% chance of becoming vegetative. I'm not sure what the possible problem is here aside from accessing peripheral iv. Also how long will insulin infusion take to kick in?
3,300 units is a leather dose enough to kill a horse. So what could possibly go wrong?

S

sihaam

Oct 10, 2020
I highly doubt anyone with sufficient medical knowledge will help you for free. Even if they were paid it would be hard to find.
I have put a lot of thought into this and have the required knowledge. I just want to know if I have missed something or if there is room for error

S

sihaam

Oct 10, 2020
Even if it's only 2 % chance of becoming a vegetable it's still a big risk.
Are you just gonna look past that fact?
I have read a lot of literature on this topic and most case studies that patients how have done this survived without significant brain damage there. Except there was this one case where the participant took 2,300 units and successfully committed that's why I will infuse minimum 3,300 units