• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
Yeah so something happend and its kinda pushed me to the edge, unfortunately I wanna die now but no pharmacies are open (can't even write myself a prescription), so what I have at home is about 10grams of quetiapine and 2.3grams amitryptiline, what do you guys thing since they both elongate Q-T it should be enough for me to be in cardiogenic shock right?

Cheers for suggestions/ thoughts on this

• Hugs
Reactions: Superfluous, Soul and Aardwolf
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Yeah so something happend and its kinda pushed me to the edge, unfortunately I wanna die now but no pharmacies are open (can't even write myself a prescription), so what I have at home is about 10grams of quetiapine and 2.3grams amitryptiline, what do you guys thing since they both elongate Q-T it should be enough for me to be in cardiogenic shock right?

Cheers for suggestions/ thoughts on this
The only med combos known to be consistently lethal are the ones with published recipes. Everything else is a gamble, more likely you'll get some heart damage but stay alive.

Reactions: Superfluous and Aardwolf
Aardwolf

Aardwolf

Jun 19, 2019
No idea about your plan but take your time with this. Yeah it'd be great to die now but make sure you do this right and don't end up in a worse situation.

Reactions: Thanatos, Soul and Coolchicka
R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
I just took a gamble and it blew up in my face, might try taking everything with some alcohol. then full suspension as well, double whammy.
was originally planning on doing it end of the year after my PGY2 using the 4 drug method in PPeH. Fuck my life lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Camille Lejeune, Superfluous, Coolchicka and 1 other person
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
I just took a gamble and it blew up in my face, might try taking everything with some alcohol. then full suspension as well, double whammy.
was originally planning on doing it end of the year after my PGY2 using the 4 drug method in PPeH. Fuck my life lol.
If you're talking about PGY2, you know well enough what the issues are with your plans and that the likelihood of failure and epic long-term brain damage is high.

Whatever is going on can probably at least wait until pharmacies open, right?

• Aww..
Reactions: Superfluous, Soul and Rez_MbChB
R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
If you're talking about PGY2, you know well enough what the issues are with your plans and that the likelihood of failure and epic long-term brain damage is high.
yeah guess im jsut a bit irate and not thinking right now.. i just wish I was better prepared man

• Hugs
Reactions: Thanatos, Superfluous and Soul
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
yeah guess im jsut a bit irate and not thinking right now.. i just wish I was better prepared man
Seriously it's better to do nothing than to do something impulsive and halfassed. Better to keep the current state of affairs, than to live with the current state plus the burdens caused by a failed attempt.

Reactions: Superfluous, Soul and H2H2
C

Coolchicka

Jul 20, 2018
If you don't mind me asking, what pushed you toward the edge? And what made you choose to do PGY2 if you're suicidal?

R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
If you don't mind me asking, what pushed you toward the edge? And what made you choose to do PGY2 if you're suicidal?
Was already working when my gf left me, so i've just kinda kept working.. Uhh i messaged her on social media which she hadnt blocked me (wishing her well), its been about 3 months and she just blocked me so I guess ive lost hope.

• Hugs
Reactions: Superfluous and Soul
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Hey, selfish other people are not a good reason to rush into anything & possibly make things even worse for you, which i don't want.

Please try to be kind to yourself & have some thinking room.

Reactions: Superfluous, Soul and Coolchicka
C

Coolchicka

Jul 20, 2018
Was already working when my gf left me, so i've just kinda kept working.. Uhh i messaged her on social media which she hadnt blocked me (wishing her well), its been about 3 months and she just blocked me so I guess ive lost hope.
Ah, I'm sorry. As cliche as it sounds there are other people out there and it looks like you have a bright future (being PGY2). I have no right to talk about your quality of life, but I think you should put some more thought into this before talking drastic measures.

Wishing you the best.

Reactions: Soul
J

Jean AmƩry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I have no idea whether that would work or not (the drugs, hanging probably would work) but I wouldn't do anything rash if I were you. Despair and lack of proper preparation all too often equal grave injuries which can very well be permanent. I'm guessing you do not want to end up handicapped which is a real possibility if the brain is deprived of oxygen for too long.

Imo one should either work towards building a life worth living or making absolutely sure the suicide attempt is going to be succesful. Harming oneself in a way that is likely to end in survival is a bad idea in my view.

Good luck. I hope you make the right decision.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coolchicka, Superfluous, Ramirez and 2 others
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Probably would kill you. But if you don't follow the regiment it might not be peaceful.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Rez_MbChB, I understand that you hurt, and I'm sorry, but this isn't the way to go. You know it's a mistake to rush this; you know what you'd advise any of us. Please do your best to simmer down and think things through. We're here to talk and we want the best for you.

Reactions: Jen0804, Coolchicka, jake3d and 2 others
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
You don't have enough Ami and you don't have benzos. Don't do it.

C

Coolchicka

Jul 20, 2018
Imo one should either work towards building a life worth living or making absolutely sure the suicide attempt is going to be succesful. Harming oneself in a way that is likely to end in survival is a bad idea in my view.
Couldn't have put it better, well said.

R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
i guess I survived and was too pussy to take it... Got whats detailed in the 4 drug cocktail today though, we will see what happens I guess. Thanks for the positive thoughts.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, jake3d and Superfluous
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
i guess I survived and was too pussy to take it... Got whats detailed in the 4 drug cocktail today though, we will see what happens I guess. Thanks for the positive thoughts.
Do you not have access to lethal means like fentanyl, morphine, propofol, N, or any of that? I'd think that in your position, you could even steal some and IV yourself for a sure outcome.

R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
Do you not have access to lethal means like fentanyl, morphine, propofol, N, or any of that? I'd think that in your position, you could even steal some and IV yourself for a sure outcome.

Would have to steal it, worried about losing my job because keep changing my mind...

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Would have to steal it, worried about losing my job because keep changing my mind...
That would be a guaranteed outcome so yeah not a possibility if you keep changing your mind.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Are you okay, @Rez_MbChB? If you're having doubts it's probably a signal not to rush things, right? (((Hugs)))

• Hugs
Reactions: Rez_MbChB and Aardwolf
R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
Are you okay, @Rez_MbChB? If you're having doubts it's probably a signal not to rush things, right? (((Hugs)))

If Im honest getting worse, losing ability to be a good doctor. My guilt over what I did is getting to me and I'm contemplating hanging as a punishment, full sus b.c d9nt really deserve great peace. My affect is up and down, so I guess we will see how tonight goes an dill try post in the morning if I'm ok.

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
If Im honest getting worse, losing ability to be a good doctor. My guilt over what I did is getting to me and I'm contemplating hanging as a punishment, full sus b.c d9nt really deserve great peace. My affect is up and down, so I guess we will see how tonight goes an dill try post in the morning if I'm ok.
You don't have to answer, but what did you do?

R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
You don't have to answer, but what did you do?

Took GF for granted, basically started having adrinking problem where I would get black out drunk and hit on/flirt with other girls, say I was single and other disgusting shit like that. Never like did anything but hurt her so much that she went from wantig to grow old with me to hating me. Not a very good person/

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I can relate to that a bit. We're human and we make mistakes, remember? You should try and treat your alcoholism (is weed legal in your area?), or since you're a doc prescribe yourself some gabapentin. It got me over a particularly bad drinking binge a few years ago.

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Took GF for granted, basically started having adrinking problem where I would get black out drunk and hit on/flirt with other girls, say I was single and other disgusting shit like that. Never like did anything but hurt her so much that she went from wantig to grow old with me to hating me. Not a very good person/

Hey we all make mistakes when drinking gets out of control, the only good thing i could find out of all my black out days & nights was at least i didn't know what i'd done. So please don't be so hard on yourself (((Hugs)))

R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
I can relate to that a bit. We're human and we make mistakes, remember? You should try and treat your alcoholism (is weed legal in your area?), or since you're a doc prescribe yourself some gabapentin. It got me over a particularly bad drinking binge a few years ago.
yeah been sober since she left me, im okay on that front tho its just so much guilt and loss I feel which is fucking with my head ya know/

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I think you'll get over it. Most importantly, you're sober now and that's what counts.