• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

ILoveCookieCrisp

Aug 1, 2021
So I'm sorry if this has been asked before but would shooting myself with a 380. caliber gun work? Also what is the position of the gun when shooting. I'm thinking if I shot myself wait deep in my pool I would probably drown if I missed the brain stem but I want to know where to aim. Again sorry if this has been asked before

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I don't know. Look up the caliber and death/suicide. I know 9 mm wasn't as good as 45 when i was looking. It's hard with the position and doing it without flinching. Sure it's possible and happens all the time.

You have your own pool?

I

ILoveCookieCrisp

Aug 1, 2021
I don't know. Look up the caliber and death/suicide. I know 9 mm wasn't as good as 45 when i was looking. It's hard with the position and doing it without flinching. Sure it's possible and happens all the time.

You have your own pool?
Yes I have my own pool.

Reactions: Alwaysbadtime
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
Guns are admittedly not my area of expertise because I'm from a country where it's very difficult to get one (but if it weren't, I probably would have been gone a long time ago), but as far as positioning is concerned, putting the gun in your mouth and positioning towards the brain stem should definitely get you an instant lights-out.

Also, I'm not sure if you're aware of this because you're a new member, but there's also an entire section on this forum dedicated to the gun method, under 'resources'. Maybe have a look at that, and I'm sure the people in there will be able to answer your questions FAR better than I can. Exit bags and hanging are more so my areas of "expertise", but I just wanted to chip in and let you know about the section on guns. which I think could be useful for you, and some of your questions may have already been answered there. In any case, regardless of what method you go with (if at all – it all boils down to personal autonomy, and I'm not encouraging that anyone do anything one way or another), it's something that needs to be well-planned and thought through, to ensure that this is really what you want and, if so, that you do it in a way that causes you the least amount of pain and suffering.

I'm just so sorry that you're in the position where you even need to ask these kinds of questions at all. I don't know what you're going through, but regardless, you have my full sympathy. Life can be terribly, unbearably cruel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alwaysbadtime