L

larsky

Feb 19, 2020
I have Clonazepam 0.5mg x 36, zopiclone 7.5 mg x 26, Lorazepam 1mg x 18, Diazepam 5mg x 9 and 2mg x 8 and prochlorperazine 5mg x10.

Or will I just throw all this up? Would I just slip away and fall asleep?

Thanks

Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Hmm.. The Diazepam alone knocks me out for Hours on end.. so Idk but that's not the best idea to ctb. Imo.. Best of luck in your methods.

nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
The simple answer is we don't know. Once people start getting into these specific combinations of drugs, there stops being data on how they'll interact with each other, what they'll do to a person, how much it'll hurt, etc. etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide and falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
The simple answer is we don't know. Once people start getting into these specific combinations of drugs, there stops being data on how they'll interact each other, what they'll do to a person, how much it'll hurt, etc. etc.
Best answer. We simply don't know. One thing is for sure, most people think prescription combos are a lot more deadly than they usually are. Interaction reports and warnings all err heavily on the side of caution. From what I gather, overdoses lead to organ damage a lot more often than immediate death.

L

larsky

Feb 19, 2020
Best answer. We simply don't know. One thing is for sure, most people think prescription combos are a lot more deadly than they usually are. Interaction reports and warnings all err heavily on the side of caution. From what I gather, overdoses lead to organ damage a lot more often than immediate death.

Is it at least possible to be unconscious while the organ failure takes place leading to death?

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Is it at least possible to be unconscious while the organ failure takes place leading to death?
My problem with any method requiring dozens of pills is I will vomit them up and possibly do it after I'm half brain dead but not all the way gone.

You're in uncharted territory.

L

larsky

Feb 19, 2020
that could be interesting....I could be the first to document what happens then in these situations