Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I have 7 boxes of 5mg pills of Diazepam, which amounts to 1,050mg in total. Will that be enough to kill me assuming I will have a few hours on my own?

• Love
Reactions: Keto and Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I have 7 boxes of 5mg pills of Diazepam, which amounts to 1,050mg in total. Will that be enough to kill me assuming I will have a few hours on my own?
I don't want to make you sad, but that amount would prob not make you ctb, but probably sleep for a few days or end up in the hospital getting your stomach pumped with charcoal. I tried more amounts than yours and I'm still here. But maybe someone more knowledge might defer my opinion which I respect. Hugs

Reactions: wannago and RainAndSadness
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I don't want to make you sad, but that amount would prob not make you ctb, but probably sleep for a few days or end up in the hospital getting your stomach pumped with charcoal. I tried more amounts than yours and I'm still here. But maybe someone more knowledge might defer my opinion which I respect. Hugs
Even assuming I have 5-6 hours on my own?

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
That is not even close to doing it.

Reactions: wannago
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Even assuming I have 5-6 hours on my own?
That's the problem with modern medications. You need to take a shit tonne of them then wait days sometimes weeks for a painful death.

Reactions: wannago
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Ok, got it. Bad idea.

Reactions: Mentalmick
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Ok, got it. Bad idea
This has some good info on that:

Thanks, very helpful. So it's virtually impossible to die from it.

Reactions: brainpain2
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
It's almost impossible to CTB with benzo's alone. In fact, that's why they became so popular as barbiturate alternatives: you can't kill yourself with them.

Don't do this. You'll end up in the hospital and in a psychiatric ward afterwards.

• Aww..
Reactions: Octavina and brainpain2
brainpain2

brainpain2

Student
Sep 16, 2019
No, benzos replaces barbiturates for a reason. When taken alone in large quantities you will suffer horrific seizures, survive and be thrown in the hospital to get your stomach pumped then locked away in a psych ward on suicide watch for a few days. DO NOT TRY THIS.

Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Yes, I understand it's not a viable option.

Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
Fentanyl is better in my opinion. Mac Miller, lil peep, died from od. It seems much Harder to obtain, plus it's illegal which sucks.

IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
what are some old medicines that people use to die of like in Agatha Christie stories and stuff.

Reactions: ProntoFim