• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DemonicAngel

DemonicAngel

Another brick in the wall.
Jan 21, 2021
Hi I take a lot of medication but I need some information or advice on how they would work with N. Also I am 5 foot 6 inches tall and I weigh 170 pounds. I currently have two bottles of N that I got from D in May of 2021. I have no gallbladder, no thyroid, and had gastric bypass. I really need help. I tried finding the answers on my own but could.Now I'll get to the medications in question.

Psychotropics

Prozac (FLUOXETINE) 20mg

Trileptal (OXCARBAZEPINE) 600mg x2

Seroquel(QUETIAPINE)200mg

Rozerm (RAMELTEON9 8mg

Buspar (BUSPIRONE) 10mg x2

Vistaril (HYDROXYZINE PAMOATE)

*Not really a psychotropic, originally it was for itching but scientists found out it had calming properties and was used as an anti anxiety medication.

Pain Relievers

Neutontin (GABAPENTIN) 800mg x3

Methadone 195 mg

Other Medications that may have an effect

Inderal (PROPRANOLOL) 40mg

Synthroid (LEVOTHYROXINE) 200mg

Movantik (NALOXEGOL) 25mg

Topamax (TOPIRAMATE) 50mg x2

Bentyl (DICYCLOMINE) 20mg x3

Nexium (ESOMEPRAZOLE) 40mg x2

Ditropan (OXYBUTYNIN) 5mg x2

Zocor (SIMVASTATIN) 40mg

Carafate (SUCRALFATE) 1gm x3

Flomax (TAMSULOSIN HCL) 0.4 mg x1

Thanks for any help you can offer!

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
ooglah

ooglah

Jun 17, 2022
I am not a doctor, and I really doubt you'll get a credible answer from here.

My understanding is 2 bottles of N is such a high dose that it is overkill.

I can't imagine that not doing the job.

Here is an article about US executions - they use Nembutal

"Missouri's protocol calls for inmates to be injected with five grams of pentobarbital. That makes for a quick, lethal dose."

They're only injecting 5 grams of Nembutal.

Obviously using an IV is different than drinking it.

I wouldn't stress over it.

You have your freedom in a bottle, it will be your decision on what you do with them.

If you're really hesitant maybe find a medical form and ask how barbiturate interact with the meds you're taking... Although when you list the amount you plan on taking I assume someone will point that out as a lethal dose.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
OMG :O All these medications you take every day ? Why do you want to take all these drugs even on the day you die ? It doesn´t make sense.

SlipperyMick

SlipperyMick

Mar 5, 2022
I think 2 bottles would kill anyone. If anything it will mix and make it quicker

DemonicAngel

DemonicAngel

Another brick in the wall.
Jan 21, 2021
OMG :O All these medications you take every day ? Why do you want to take all these drugs even on the day you die ? It doesn´t make sense.
They make me a little less miserable. As I don't have a certain day in mind I can't stop taking them. I'm just waiting for the day to feel right. As it will be a go with the flow situation I need to take them Incase that day isn't the day I pick. That's not even all of the pills I take, I have to take a bunch of vitamins too because of the bypass. When I was a teenager I was on way more. So the amount doesn't bother me.
Hi I take a lot of medication but I need some information or advice on how they would work with N. Also I am 5 foot 6 inches tall and I weigh 170 pounds. I currently have two bottles of N that I got from D in May of 2021. I have no gallbladder, no thyroid, and had gastric bypass. I really need help. I tried finding the answers on my own but could.Now I'll get to the medications in question.

Psychotropics

Prozac (FLUOXETINE) 20mg

Trileptal (OXCARBAZEPINE) 600mg x2

Seroquel(QUETIAPINE)200mg

Rozerm (RAMELTEON9 8mg

Buspar (BUSPIRONE) 10mg x2

Vistaril (HYDROXYZINE PAMOATE)

*Not really a psychotropic, originally it was for itching but scientists found out it had calming properties and was used as an anti anxiety medication.

Pain Relievers

Neutontin (GABAPENTIN) 800mg x3

Methadone 195 mg

Other Medications that may have an effect

Inderal (PROPRANOLOL) 40mg

Synthroid (LEVOTHYROXINE) 200mg

Movantik (NALOXEGOL) 25mg

Topamax (TOPIRAMATE) 50mg x2

Bentyl (DICYCLOMINE) 20mg x3

Nexium (ESOMEPRAZOLE) 40mg x2

Ditropan (OXYBUTYNIN) 5mg x2

Zocor (SIMVASTATIN) 40mg

Carafate (SUCRALFATE) 1gm x3

Flomax (TAMSULOSIN HCL) 0.4 mg x1

Thanks for any help you can offer!
I guess Im most worried about the Seroquel, and Neutontin. Maybe the Topamax, Prozac, and Trileptal too. The Methadone might help though. I don't know how my bypass would come into play. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and SlipperyMick