• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
So, I got my hands on some more benzos. Yay!!.

I'm planning to CTB tomorrow. My last attempt had failed because of SI and didn't go through my SN regimen.

If I take like 0.25 or 0.5mg clonazepam in the middle of the day will it calm me down and combat my SI? I don't really take bezos on the regular, so pretty sure I have low tolerance for it

• Hugs
Reactions: Kiiiishore
Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
I've taken a lot of clonazepam In the past. It's not like Xanax or anything like that where you get super high For four hours and then it quickly Falls off ineffectiveness. clonazepam is a extended release benzo that stays in your system for like 8 to 12 hours. At the time when I was taking it I was using it to be able to go outside and work. So I developed quite a tolerance for it. I remember before I did an attempt I had to take something like 2mg to calm me down.

Everyone is different So what works for me or another person won't necessarily work for you. The best advice is to test your premeds to see how you feel on it.

O

okuhvtuji

Jun 17, 2024
So, I got my hands on some more benzos. Yay!!.

I'm planning to CTB tomorrow. My last attempt had failed because of SI and didn't go through my SN regimen.

If I take like 0.25 or 0.5mg clonazepam in the middle of the day will it calm me down and combat my SI? I don't really take bezos on the regular, so pretty sure I have low tolerance for it
Do you want to talk? You are not alone
I think I saw a thread where you lamented the fact that you had to work to support your brother (?) have you tried talking to your family? Maybe a therapist (who can help you confront your family)? You can talk to me as well.

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
I've taken a lot of clonazepam In the past. It's not like Xanax or anything like that where you get super high For four hours and then it quickly Falls off ineffectiveness. clonazepam is a extended release benzo that stays in your system for like 8 to 12 hours. At the time when I was taking it I was using it to be able to go outside and work. So I developed quite a tolerance for it. I remember before I did an attempt I had to take something like 2mg to calm me down.

Everyone is different So what works for me or another person won't necessarily work for you. The best advice is to test your premeds to see how you feel on it.
Makes sense. I think I'll take 0.25mg today to see how I react. Since it's not sleep inducing according to your comment. I think I should be good today
Do you want to talk? You are not alone
I think I saw a thread where you lamented the fact that you had to work to support your brother (?) have you tried talking to your family? Maybe a therapist (who can help you confront your family)? You can talk to me as well.
It's not that I hate supporting my family, it's the work I hate. I am not able to work anymore, my mind feels empty now, and I hate to even sit at my work desk.

I don't think I'm built to do work. Nor do I want to be a burden for my family by being unemployed, we already have our dad who's unemployed, and everyone hates because of the financial decisions he took, I don't want to be a burden like my father.

Last edited: