• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
If my SN was exposed to air because I opened the bag and sealed it again after a couple minutes will it still be ok to use 1 or 2 weeks later or should I order it again just to be safe?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
BringMeToLife

BringMeToLife

I'm stuck in here
Apr 13, 2023
I would order new SN. I wouldn't want to risk surviving.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, Dead Meat and Zaya
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Mine was opened 3 years ago. I hope it still works.

D

Deleted member 31858

For a couple of minutes I don't think it has degraded, it needs more time for that to happen. just make sure you have it well sealed, that there is no air in the bag and in a cool and dark place and do not open it again until you are going to use it

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat and depressedlover
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
A few mins shouldn't be an issue, as o9ng as it was revealed correctly

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
For a couple of minutes I don't think it has degraded, it needs more time for that to happen. just make sure you have it well sealed, that there is no air in the bag and in a cool and dark place and do not open it again until you are going to use it
I just checked the bag and it looks like I did seal it properly but with a little air in the bag. I think since I now know where to get it and it wasn't really expensive I will order a new bag just to be 100% safe.

N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
What about the ccs plastic jar? I opened a few times, but only a week ago?

Reactions: bigdog
D

Deleted member 31858

What about the ccs plastic jar? I opened a few times, but only a week ago?
I also don't see a problem if you opened it and closed it well without letting a lot of time pass. It would need to be open for a long time.

Reactions: nosoul
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
The only way to know is to try. But i think it takes more times to become nitrate.

N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
I also don't see a problem if you opened it and closed it well without letting a lot of time pass. It would need to be open for a long time.
I did it for the blood test and it was effective for that, yeah just a few days ago

J

jolongone

Student
Feb 24, 2023
If my SN was exposed to air because I opened the bag and sealed it again after a couple minutes will it still be ok to use 1 or 2 weeks later or should I order it again just to be safe?
Is it in a plastic bag? Mine is and l have read some saying that it will only last a couple of months yet l have also been told it could last for up to 3 years. I haven't opened mine yet