• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PartlyHuman

Sorry for my English
Jan 10, 2021
Basically, what title says. If I put my SN in a pill capsule and take it in emergency case will it still work?
I'm mostly worried about how the capsule itself is going to influence the metabolism of it and if air that will inevitably be left in the capsule be enough to spoil it.
Thanks in advance!

K

Kyuss

Feb 12, 2022
The truth is noone has a definitive answer on that. There have been posts claiming that they have tried capsules and failed, whose to say if they are even legit claims. I have thought about this at length and there are a couple issues i could see playing a problem. The first being the amount of capsules you would have to swallow. You might be able to get a gram into each one so to take the recommended 25 grams you would have to swallow that many capsules. Once you start swallowing these they are going to dissolve at slightly different rates. My concern is how quickly these capsules will dissolve and additionally how fast is all this powder sn going to dissolve and pass into the intestine. Would you start to vomit up all these capsules before you absorb a fatal dose? That's where i see this method being risky.

• Informative
Reactions: Deleted member 31858, lifeisbutadream, Umbrella Weather and 1 other person
T

Trish717

Jun 4, 2022
Supposedly vegan capsules dissolve faster than gelatin. I guess it's a better option than nothing for those who can't get past the taste.

Reactions: Deleted member 31858
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
The way sn is supposed to work a lot of sn is supposed to hit the system all at once- it would take a bunch of capsules and they wouldn't all burst open at the same time. I think it would be very unlikely to work this way- the body can handle smaller doses of sn- it is a food additive- getting the right dose to hit all at once is key to this working. I think it would greatly reduce the chances of this working.

Reactions: Deleted member 31858
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
It will definitely work as people have done it before and succeeded.

• Informative
Reactions: Someone123
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
It will definitely work as people have done it before and succeeded.
Interesting, I may be wrong, but I do think there is more risk of failure due to the reason I described, but it's interesting that it has worked before.