B

bigbigbig

Oct 15, 2023
Will smoking 1 gram of fent be lethal? I have zero tolerance to any kind of opioid.

I was thinking i would sprinkle it into a joint and smoke it that way, if that wouldn't work what would be the best way to smoke it to guarantee my death? I dont want to risk injection since i cant see my veins at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: hikikomorizombie
imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
it takes as little as 2MG to kill, so 1 gram is moreeee then enough. I plan on taking laced M30s tomorrow night. best of luck friend

• Hugs
Reactions: hikikomorizombie
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
1g sounds pretty low, but from everything i've seen abt fent + hard drugs like that in gen is it takes v lil to do the job, that's why they're so deadly, so idrk. the other commenter sounded like they know their stuff. u lucky ducky, that's 1 of my dream methods to go out :') if only i had access.

not sure when you're planning on trying it, but good luck!!!

Last edited:
inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
Where to get fent šŸ«¤

Reactions: myusername890 and divinemistress36
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Dose
A lethal dose of heroin for a person without any tolerance is technically 30mg. For fentanyl, it is considered 3mg. However, it is unlikely your sample will be 100% pure or even close to it. These doses are also on the lower end of the spectrum and will only be lethal in a proportion of people. A more conservative/reliable aim is at least 150mg for heroin and 15mg for fentanyl.

You will need to do some math based on the relative concentrations provided by the drug checking services you accessed previously. If you have a gram (1,000mg) of powder with a concentration/purity of 10-20% fentanyl, this means there is between 100-200mg of fentanyl in the gram of powder.

Reactions: Rhizomorph1
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Will smoking 1 gram of fent be lethal? I have zero tolerance to any kind of opioid.

I was thinking i would sprinkle it into a joint and smoke it that way, if that wouldn't work what would be the best way to smoke it to guarantee my death? I dont want to risk injection since i cant see my veins at all.
Average street concentration is between 5-15% fentanyl. So a gram will *usually* (there is a lot of variance) contain between 50 to 150mg of fentanyl in it.

If you can consume a whole gram without losing consciousness before finishing smoking, it will probably be lethal. Probably is the key word; variance in tolerance and the drug market make it impossible to say for sure.

Good luck smoking a whole gram at once, though. I'd gather it's not very reliable for this reason alone.

Opioids in general are only moderately reliable. See the stickied resources thread -> opioids megathread

• Informative
Reactions: _Minsk, Praestat_Mori and rozeske