T

the_end_of_fear

Dec 10, 2020
This is my first post, and since I'm not a native English user, here can be some hard-to-understand expressions.

In my country, SN has been a big problem recently, so buying SN from the internet is strictly prohibited.
So I was thinking of buying curing salt which can be bought easily, but some people said the curing salt is not effective and very painful.

Now I'm thinking of buying Potassium Nitrite instead of Sodium Nitrite.
Since I'm not so good at chemistry and information about the way the SN work is very hard to understand, I'm not so sure about will PN work properly.

I've been treated medically because of depression disorder for a very long time, but since the cause of the disorder can not be solved, I'm having a very painful time.
This is the reason why if you ask me why am I thinking of SN or PN.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wakawaka
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I'm not sure if that's a very good idea. The excess potassium could case severe, unpleasant muscle related side effects.
Even if that's not the case l, you'd have to consume more pn since pn molecules are heavier.

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I'm not sure if that's a very good idea. The excess potassium could case severe, unpleasant muscle related side effects.
Even if that's not the case l, you'd have to consume more pn since pn molecules are heavier.

Out of curiosity, how does a higher molecular weight translate to needing to take more?

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Out of curiosity, how does a higher molecular weight translate to needing to take more?
I'm not sure how to explain it properly. I just calculate it and the difference isn't that high.