• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

UncleFester

UncleFester

Apr 20, 2024
I feel like this method must be something possible. I mean, of all things I know that plastic bags can literally be a choking hazard for babies and animals. I know that you'd need to somehow keep yourself from reacting and trying to claw at the bag, but can't it work?

Reactions: anagram
BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Still playing with the matrix (?) Who knows
Jul 5, 2020
I'm interested to know because I have access to drugs that can knock me out when still have oxygen in the bag, but after the oxygen is gone, the person wake up to react?

L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
no it will not work unless if you're able to handcuff yourself. i looked into this method last night, i deleted my history but in wikisuicide archive(i forgot) clearly stated that we need something to knock out motoric system in the brain. only drug that will do is Barbiturates. benzo is no go for plastic.

even in exit bag with no gas thread, there was a comment about using chloroform and failed because the bag was torn. there was also a member clearly stated that one will tear off the bag in unconscious state.

i'm sorry i couldn't source properly.

• Informative
Reactions: cowboypants, Placo and DeIetedUser4739
BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Still playing with the matrix (?) Who knows
Jul 5, 2020
no it will not work unless if you're able to handcuff yourself. i looked into this method last night, i deleted my history but in wikisuicide archive(i forgot) clearly stated that we need something to knock out motoric system in the brain. only drug that will do is Barbiturates. benzo is no go for plastic.

even in exit bag with no gas thread, there was a comment about using chloroform and failed because the bag was torn. there was also a member clearly stated that one will tear off the bag in unconscious state.

i'm sorry i couldn't source properly.
yeah, even on partial hang I can assure that benzos and chloroform aren't 100% effective
drink alcohol and diethyl ether the same
thank you

Reactions: losi
anagram

anagram

Suicide: permanent solution to permanent problems
Feb 4, 2024
ive heard plastic bag suffocation is a pretty bad way to go anyway

Reactions: MikUma
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Don't use this method, it's horrific.

There are plenty of peaceful methods available.

13ReasonsWhy

13ReasonsWhy

It shouldn't be painful to live, but it is.
Apr 15, 2024
This would be a terrible way to go. Even if you did get yourself handcuffed, you would be in terrible pain until you did suffocate. The only way that it could possibly work is if you used the inert gas method, but you would more likely want to do that with a foil bag that wont close up on you. I've heard one of the best methods is SN. Honestly it would be much better to gamble at that than to put yourself through the pain of suffocating yourself with a plastic bag.

piddincir

piddincir

Student
Nov 6, 2023
Yeah I can agree it's a horrible way to go out. It is possible, my wife went this way, she had been drinking but not excessively and not used pills but think you need very very strong will to see it through.

I've tried numerous times with this and always stopped before I manage to pass out as it gets very painful and very uncomfortable.

I've tried with pills, twice , where I took about 20 Xanax washes down with a couple of bottles of wine but both times I've woken up many many hours later with the bag on the floor.

I used an exit bag both times. My wife had tapped the bag to her head. I guess if you secure the bag very tightly and secure, then knock yourself out it would make removing the bag when unconscious more difficult . Either way there are better ways to go. Just pump in some inert gas