E

Emabovary

May 25, 2019
If i take 1 l of vodka, 100 antypsychotic pills geodon, ibuprofen pain killer 30 pills, 60 pills of prozac, 60 pills of topamax, 30 pills of biperidin and of antibiotic Klabo

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I think it's a bad idea. It may kill you, but it might be quite painfull. It might not kill and damage you even more for life and have you sectioned for months on top of that.

Reactions: Painted Bird, Hennessy and Thanatos
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I don't think anyone here can tell you for sure, but doing something impulsive like that is really stupid.

Reactions: Hennessy
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Very very low chance of success, high chance of brain damage. Bad idea, that's why its assumed to be impulsive. Take some time to check out more reliable methods if you're determined

E

Emabovary

May 25, 2019
I was thinking helium suffocation? But it seems complicated, so i thought maybe hanging from i tree but im afraid people dont find me sooner than i die and im afraid of suffocation. Gun would be best option, but cant buy a gun here

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
1 liter of vodka along with a box of benzos and going for a swim... has a chance of working. Ditch the rest, it will only make you have a really bad time.

Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
That's a bad idea my friend.

E

Emabovary

May 25, 2019
Why is bad? If i take 1000 pills and 1 l of vodka?

dramaqueen

dramaqueen

Jul 29, 2019
you will not be able to take so much. trust me. after max 70 you will trow it all up and gag reflex wont let you swallow more. so 1000 pills are tooo utopic. Also with a liquid in your mouth the tablets will dissolve in your mouth so it will make it harder and the taste will make you rethink the whole situation. But if you intake that much vodka first you wont be able even continuing with what you started...

Bad idea. Very bad idea.

Reactions: Painted Bird and Hennessy
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019

Because OD's without proper research mostly fail and permanently damage your brain and internal organs. You'll most likely throw up anyway especially with the vodka.

E

Emabovary

May 25, 2019
Ok, not going to do it this way.

DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
Probably won't kill you, downing a bunch of meds and alcohol will just make you vomit and wake up feeling like hell