MikeDeross82

MikeDeross82

Currently in hell
Sep 20, 2021
I suffer from PSSD and one of the symptoms is reduced response to drugs. Psychoactive drugs barely has any effect on me, but 3 times when I took alcohol, antipsychotics and benzodiazepines in excessive amounts it took me into a coma. I was also put under just fine with Propofol while receiving ECT.
Do you think N will be effective?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, bluebus and Dead Meat
gottago222

gottago222

paranoia bae
Dec 21, 2021
n is a lot stronger than all of those drugs. im on ADs which caused pssd and benzos still knock me out

Reactions: MikeDeross82
phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
I suffer from PSSD and one of the symptoms is reduced response to drugs. Psychoactive drugs barely has any effect on me, but 3 times when I took alcohol, antipsychotics and benzodiazepines in excessive amounts it took me into a coma. I was also put under just fine with Propofol while receiving ECT.
Do you think N will be effective?
I have pssd. I can drink 3 liters of beer, take 10mg lorazepam and barely feel them…. I m so scared that N for me would not work…

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I definitely think N would still work. It is an extremely potent drug. If you can find N, then I think you've got your ticket. I really wish you all the best and I hope you can find peace. -bb

John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
Barbs, benzos and alcohol stimulate GABA receptors, which tmk don't have much of anything to do with PSSD. Hence OP mentioning excessive amounts inducing coma in spite of the condition. N should work as intended

phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
Barbs, benzos and alcohol stimulate GABA receptors, which tmk don't have much of anything to do with PSSD. Hence OP mentioning excessive amounts inducing coma in spite of the condition. N should work as intended
Yes actually gaba are somehow affected by pssd. I'm the living proof. I can easily drink 2 liters of beer and take a huge amount of benzos and still not feeling sedated/tired/drunk or whatever

John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
My point was that the lethality of N should be unaffected by pssd even with reduced sensitivity to perceived effects, but do what you want of course