Iwouldratherdie

Iwouldratherdie

Mar 31, 2020
I measured out the water and SN but I don't think I'm ready yet and if I pour it out I won't have enough for a another dose when I am ready. If I leave the cup out for a couple days will SN still be effective?

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Why would you want to do that? It will always be better to drink it straight after making it.

Reactions: Belit667
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I don't have the answer and I don't know where to find it for you, off the top of my head. I don't think it would keep its potency, based on what I've read...or at least, I wouldn't trust it to do so. Not for something this important.

I think the bigger concern is "I don't think I'm ready yet" ...if you don't think you're ready, you're not ready. There is no way you should rush it and take your life when you're unsure about it, not for a few dollars worth of SN. You can always get more later and try again when you *are* sure. But this is one mistake you don't get to learn from (if it *is* a mistake for you, in the end), not in this life. You want to be sure and at peace when you decide to end it. That's my two cents, anyway. Best of luck and much love, my friend

Last edited:
Reactions: LivedTooLong, Lostandfound7, Midnight-rain and 2 others
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
I'm afraid not :( The solution has only got a few hours out in the air until it loses potency

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-faq-storage-recovery-death.29714/

• Love
Reactions: LivedTooLong, autumnal, not4us and 2 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I'm afraid not :( The solution has only got a few hours out in the air until it loses potency

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-faq-storage-recovery-death.29714/
Thanks a million for posting this!

• Hugs
Reactions: nerve