• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Deadgirl

Deadgirl

Game Over
Mar 31, 2019
I am applying for a job and herd they look through social media accounts and all. I am afraid that they will find my account here. I could care less about my social media.

Reactions: Alchemist, JayZT and Final Escape
Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
Unless you put it on your job application or post links on F-book or some other data-mining media platform with your face and address on it, then no.

Unless you're applying to some government security/military agency or large bank/finance firm, they've got access to everything.

Reactions: JayZT, ArtVandelay, Deadgirl and 1 other person
Deadgirl

Deadgirl

Game Over
Mar 31, 2019
Unless you put it on your job application or post links on F-book or some other data-mining media platform with your face and address on it, then no.

Unless you're applying to some government security/military agency or large bank/finance firm, they've got access to everything.
That's a huge relief!

Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
That's a huge relief!
You never know though, depending on the company/industry, and time. 5-10 years from now they'll probably have that kind of info conveniently available for employers, if not automated.

"There is no [guaranteed] privacy online" as the saying goes. We still have to try though.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
While it is possible, I'd say in most jobs and positions if you keep your social media private (or lack of having one), or limit the amount of stuff you post on there, you should be fine. Just don't put anything controversial or sensitive such as this site or any topics of death, suicide, violence, or whatnot then you will be ok for the most part. Like @Divine Trinity said, if you are applying to military, government, banking, or other areas where you handle sensitive info or need clearances and what not, then they would check everything, but most other jobs, no they don't look or try to get access to everything.

Reactions: Deadgirl