violetviolence

violetviolence

⊹ ₊ mine is forever 𝄞₊ ⊹
Apr 28, 2022
my friend got prescribed levosulpiride as an ae because he was sick. i spoke to him about wanting some for myself, and he said he's willing to ship it to me (we are in the same country, but live several hours apart).
my question is, if i succesfully ctb, will he be held responsible by authorities for supplying me with levosulpiride? obviously he doesn't know why i want it.
if there is a chance he'll be blamed for my death then i'll buy online.

itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
my friend got prescribed levosulpiride as an ae because he was sick. i spoke to him about wanting some for myself, and he said he's willing to ship it to me (we are in the same country, but live several hours apart).
my question is, if i succesfully ctb, will he be held responsible by authorities for supplying me with levosulpiride? obviously he doesn't know why i want it.
if there is a chance he'll be blamed for my death then i'll buy online.
No, on his side there is no knowledge off your intentions & to a person who doesn't plan to ctb- would never even guess why so many in this forum would want to use them for.
Even for the potential of 'unintended consequences' there's no way, he'd be liable.

To ensure he's safe, make sure to not mention ctb or sn.. I know you already know that, just that's where it'll become a 'grey' area

Actually I have to add- if it's prescription or controlled- where he is, then it's possible for trouble for that. Not for your ctb tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: violetviolence and Myforevercharlie
MissRevlon

MissRevlon

Jan 4, 2023
Avoid dragging your friend into this if you really care about them :heart:

Reactions: violetviolence and l1f31spa1n
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
If it's their prescription and they find it with your body , authorities will investigate.

Even if they don't know where you will use it for.

Reactions: violetviolence