• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

GnarlyWalnut32

Sep 19, 2020
My plan is to wait until my parents leave town and take one of the other cars on a ~11 hour car ride to a gorge that I know of. The fall is about 600ft so I'd consider that overkill. I also want to slit my throat right before I jump. Jumping seems like a method I can handle because as soon as I take the plunge there's nothing to fuck up and no possibility of becoming a vegetable. It's really scary for a few seconds and then BAM, it's over.

Kimuraaaa

Kimuraaaa

she/they
Jun 15, 2021
the slitting your throat part sounds like it would be difficult to go through with, but the drop sounds like it's far enough, is it a straight up drop there's nothing that could slow or soften your fall is there?

G

GnarlyWalnut32

Sep 19, 2020
the slitting your throat part sounds like it would be difficult to go through with, but the drop sounds like it's far enough, is it a straight up drop there's nothing that could slow or soften your fall is there?
Nothing other than a bunch of rocks and solid ground. The throat slitting isn't crucial, the whole point is overkill to make sure I don't survive.

Kimuraaaa

Kimuraaaa

she/they
Jun 15, 2021
Nothing other than a bunch of rocks and solid ground. The throat slitting isn't crucial, the whole point is overkill to make sure I don't survive.
It sounds scary but it sounds like it would work. I've heard of people using alcohol to overcome SI when jumping, maybe keep that in mind if its an option.

Reactions: Huntfish34