• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SomethingsOff

SomethingsOff

i need a permanent nap - they/them
Feb 8, 2023
Okay so I have a 10ft charging cord- the kind that looks like this-

BF3D8C37 81B8 4E94 AA6C 4C641D938378
Will it hold me? I'm 130lbs if that matters. I don't want it to snap because not only will I fail, I'll most likely fall on my face and leave some sort of proof that I tried.

Reactions: seekingeternalsleep
green_snail_227

green_snail_227

your life is so precious <3
Mar 23, 2023
please don't try it. you are beautiful, and full of so much potential. i am so sorry our world has been cruel to you, but you are capable of strength and perseverance. your possibilities are endless, please dont cut such a beautiful life short. let me know if i can help you find your motivation, something to look forward to or something you love, anything.

• Hmph!
Reactions: letmechoosemyfate, kernel_panic and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
notwhereIbelong

notwhereIbelong

I'm so tired
Feb 12, 2023
please don't try it. you are beautiful, and full of so much potential. i am so sorry our world has been cruel to you, but you are capable of strength and perseverance. your possibilities are endless, please dont cut such a beautiful life short. let me know if i can help you find your motivation, something to look forward to or something you love, anything.
Do you know what forum you're on? I understand you probably mean the best, but most of us have heard these exact words so many times, they sound empty by now

Reactions: HD72, georgeistired, drmihilo and 3 others
green_snail_227

green_snail_227

Mar 23, 2023
Do you know what forum you're on? I understand you probably mean the best, but most of us have heard these exact words so many times, they sound empty by now
i am exactly in the right place, friend. if i was here in my lowest, i wouldn't be able to send help to anyone now. i am recovering and am living proof that everyone can get better. its not fair that not everyone is given a hand to guide them when they need it, so i will do everything i can to help you the ways I wasn't helped. you can get better and do anything you'll wish to do if you stay strong and don't succumb to the evil.

• Hmph!
Reactions: HD72, Marlen, Mary5689 and 2 others
nepeta

nepeta

Mar 2, 2023
This isn't really the place for this, @notwhereIbelong in the #3 post put it best

and to answer OPs question i don't think a charging cord would hold up the weight of an entire person reliably, maybe if you can do a few test runs if you are certain this is how you want to CTB, i wish you the best

seekingeternalsleep

seekingeternalsleep

Automatic pilot: On
Nov 6, 2019
Will it hold me? I'm 130lbs if that matters. I don't want it to snap because not only will I fail, I'll most likely fall on my face and leave some sort of proof that I tried.
so one thing you can try is to prepare your ctb setup, and then tie the cord to your hand an put all your weight in it, that way you can find out if it will hold you or not

Reactions: SomethingsOff, Nohw and nepeta
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
i am exactly in the right place, friend. if i was here in my lowest, i wouldn't be able to send help to anyone now. i am recovering and am living proof that everyone can get better. its not fair that not everyone is given a hand to guide them when they need it, so i will do everything i can to help you the ways I wasn't helped. you can get better and do anything you'll wish to do if you stay strong and don't succumb to the evil.
I've tried recovery on multiple occasions, only to end up in a place that warrants being here. I am living proof that recovery may not always work. Don't believe me? Look at how long I've been on this forum compared to most other users here. It's been years. Been suicidal on and off because of recovery attempts, only to have them all fail. Just because you are recovering and doing well doesn't mean others are or that you should try to push your beliefs onto others. This is not the place to try and save people.

Reactions: HD72, Mary5689, georgeistired and 3 others
W

Wowser

-
Mar 7, 2023

View attachment 106646
Literally go to any hardware store and buy a thick rope. Your cable looks thin, meaning pain and it might break.

Reactions: TamiyaTiger and kernel_panic
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018

View attachment 106646
Personally I think there are better materials suited for hanging. I know for myself that 2 leather belts work for me. Others have used regular hardware-store rope, scarves, bedsheets, neck-ties... all sorts of things! I suggest doing some research to find something that's less likely to break. Best of luck in whatever you choose to do

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
You are insane, if everyone can be helped I guess that makes me nobody. Go away.

Reactions: HD72 and kernel_panic
green_snail_227

green_snail_227

Mar 23, 2023
Just because you are recovering and doing well doesn't mean others are or that you should try to push your beliefs onto others. This is not the place to try and save people.
im not pushing my beliefs anywhere. you are life. you are energy, you are matter and you cause change. we are one out of trillions and every single person is so precious. i am proud of you for still being here today, because this means that a part of you is still fighting for life. i know you can win.
You are insane, if everyone can be helped I guess that makes me nobody. Go away.
its your belief that you cant be helped that makes it implausible. if you dont believe you can get help, you wont let anything help. please see reason

• Hmph!
Reactions: Mary5689 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
seekingeternalsleep

seekingeternalsleep

Automatic pilot: On
Nov 6, 2019
im not pushing my beliefs anywhere. you are life. you are energy, you are matter and you cause change. we are one out of trillions and every single person is so precious. i am proud of you for still being here today, because this means that a part of you is still fighting for life. i know you can win.

its your belief that you cant be helped that makes it implausible. if you dont believe you can get help, you wont let anything help. please see reason
listen, what you're doing it's not okay, you've posted almost 10 times about the same thing, most of the people here, have already tried recovery, and it didn't work; so stop with all the things you're saying because you don't know anything about anyone in the forum.

Reactions: Mary5689, kernel_panic, dyn00ss and 3 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021

Leave

Reactions: HD72, letmechoosemyfate and CentreMid
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
so i will do everything i can to help you the ways I wasn't helped

That sounds like you are willing to push your beliefs onto others here.

I may be alive, but only barely, and I am certainly not life. I may be matter, but I didn't ask to be. The only change I cause is helping people make the changes they want to make in their own lives, whether that be towards ending their lives or towards recovery. The beauty of choice is that everyone wins because they get to do what they want to do and have full autonomy in a world where the odds are stacked against them.

Do you think I really want to be here though? I will always want to die on my own terms for varios reasons, none of which are your business by the way. The only reason why I've lasted so long is because of recovery attemps, which might I remind you, have all failed. Please go to the recovery section if you're this adamant about "saving" people.

(And for the record, I'm not "encouraging people to end their lives", I want to help them carry out their final acts in the quickest, most painless ways possible. Do you think it's humane from someone to attempt suicide in a misinformed way, only to end up suffering more than they already were? Sometimes with irreversible damage that they cannot recover from?)

Reactions: dyn00ss and Hollowman
green_snail_227

green_snail_227

Mar 23, 2023
And for the record, I'm not "encouraging people to end their lives", I want to help them carry out their final acts in the quickest, most painless ways possible. Do you think it's humane from someone to attempt suicide in a misinformed way, only to end up suffering more than they already were? Sometimes with irreversible damage that they cannot recover from?
even if its not your intention, its the effect. people are dying and i will do my part in trying to stop people from telling them to do so.

• Hmph!
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
MyLifeIsANightmare

MyLifeIsANightmare

Dec 19, 2022
i am exactly in the right place, friend. if i was here in my lowest, i wouldn't be able to send help to anyone now. i am recovering and am living proof that everyone can get better. its not fair that not everyone is given a hand to guide them when they need it, so i will do everything i can tot help you the ways I wasn't helped. you can get better and do anything you'll wish to do if you stay strong and don't succumb to the evil.
Dear snail, you could help me. I need some money to keep my home, more than I can earn with any job. I send you my account number and you can save my life. I will be very thankful. Please let me know if it is really possible.

• Yay!
Reactions: Mary5689, SamTam33, dyn00ss and 5 others
SomethingsOff

SomethingsOff

Feb 8, 2023
Personally I think there are better materials suited for hanging. I know for myself that 2 leather belts work for me. Others have used regular hardware-store rope, scarves, bedsheets, neck-ties... all sorts of things! I suggest doing some research to find something that's less likely to break. Best of luck in whatever you choose to do
I'm kinda broke right know which is why I'm trying to make do with what I have- plus never got my license lol. Gonna be suspicious if the people who know me (and that I'm depressed) listen to me tell them I need to go get rope, lol. Bedsheets seem more sturdy tho so thanks

CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
even if its not your intention, its the effect. people are dying and i will do my part in trying to stop people from telling them to do so.
I wouldn't say that my failiure to both live and die have the effect you think it's having. There are other users who are older than me in actual age who still haven't ended their lives for reasons only they know, yet they still want to ctb, and I both respect and support them, no matter how long it takes for them to achieve what they want to achieve.

If you really want to do your part, go to the recovery section. Your anti-choice rhetoric is not welcome here,

Reactions: dyn00ss and Hollowman
drmihilo

drmihilo

desperate
Jul 30, 2022
даже если это не ваше намерение, это эффект. люди умирают, и я внесу свой вклад в попытку помешать людям говорить им об этом.
nastily

SomethingsOff

SomethingsOff

Feb 8, 2023
Thanks for trying to help. I mean it. But I'm tired of hearing the same thing over and over. There's no changing what I'm gonna do, alongside everyone else on this site. It's wasted effort. It'll only hurt you.

leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
get a quality rope, something soft yet strong and plenty of length. you deserve to be comfortable in your last moments

Reactions: kernel_panic and SomethingsOff
green_snail_227

green_snail_227

Mar 23, 2023
Dear snail, you could help me. I need some money to keep my home, more than I can earn with any job. I send you my account number and you can save my life. I will be very thankful. Please let me know if it is really possible.
my friend, it is against the forum rules for you to request money/for me to send it.
i would be willing to research if there are any support organizations in your area that could lend you financial aid, or even see if i could fundraise money online to help you.

CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I'm kinda broke right know which is why I'm trying to make do with what I have- plus never got my license lol. Gonna be suspicious if the people who know me (and that I'm depressed) listen to me tell them I need to go get rope, lol. Bedsheets seem more sturdy tho so thanks
That's alright. Again, just keep looking. I know it's difficult to wait to ctb, but going straight into this without proper research will likely end up in failure/more suffering or both. There are certainly other things out there that would ensure a higher success rate. Best of luck, and I hope you find peace in whatever you choose to do :)

Reactions: SomethingsOff
green_snail_227

green_snail_227

Mar 23, 2023
Thanks for trying to help. I mean it. But I'm tired of hearing the same thing over and over. There's no changing what I'm gonna do, alongside everyone else on this site. It's wasted effort. It'll only hurt you.
there truthfully is only so little i can do if you are unwilling/unable to trust me. thank you for being respectful though, and if you have second thoughts please come to me, i will still be here to help then.

SomethingsOff

SomethingsOff

Feb 8, 2023
That's alright. Again, just keep looking. I know it's difficult to wait to ctb, but going straight into this without proper research will likely end up in failure/more suffering or both. There are certainly other things out there that would ensure a higher success rate. Best of luck, and I hope you find peace in whatever you choose to do :)
Yeah patience has never been one of my traits but I'm working on making sure it works. I wish the same to you

MyLifeIsANightmare

MyLifeIsANightmare

Dec 19, 2022
my friend, it is against the forum rules for you to request money/for me to send it.
i would be willing to research if there are any support organizations in your area that could lend you financial aid, or even see if i could fundraise money online to help you.
More debt wouldn't save me and fundraise money doesn't seem reliable. I don't believe you are serious about this. So, you can't help me. No problem anyway. Sorry. :(

S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
there truthfully is only so little i can do if you are unwilling/unable to trust me. thank you for being respectful though, and if you have second thoughts please come to me, i will still be here to help then.
Tarantula! Is that (STILL) you?

I've lost count of the usernames, but at least once a week I see a banned poster that posts the exact style of comments Tarantula posted under his earlier aliases.

He begs people not to ctb and continually says stuff like "You are so full of light" and "The earth needs your energy." 😂

It's like walking up to a random couple and begging them to make a baby. "Your child would bring light onto the earth. Please don't deny us their presence!" Creepy and amusing at the same time.

Speaking of light. That dude is a few bulbs short of a chandelier.

• Yay!
Reactions: nonialabaster, Mary5689 and SomethingsOff
Ghostofthepast

Ghostofthepast

Student
Dec 31, 2022
Please just go away if there was a way for any of us to recover we would have by now take the nonsense you kind shove down our throats and leave us alone I would rather people go out with as little pain as possible and not end up in more pain and of they are dead set on doing it they will and sadly Nothing can stop someone and ffs it is a human right to be able to choose rather we life or die to live is to die to die is to live

Reactions: nonialabaster and kernel_panic
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
Tarantula! Is that (STILL) you?

I've lost count of the usernames, but at least once a week I see a banned poster that posts the exact style of comments Tarantula posted under his earlier aliases.

He begs people not to ctb and continually says stuff like "You are so full of light" and "The earth needs your energy." 😂

It's like walking up to a random couple and begging them to make a baby. "Your child would bring light onto the earth. Please don't deny us their presence!" Creepy and amusing at the same time.

Speaking of light. That dude is a few bulbs short of a chandelier.
Who WAS that fucker? Reminds me of when I had to have a pregnancy terminated, in 2011. I was recovering from Toxic Shock Syndrome after a botched surgery on my pancreas. TW!
Protesters swarming the parking lot. They were supposed to stay far away from the clinic patients, but one crazy lady ran up to me and my husband, grabbed him by his jacket and screamed, "Don't do this this! She's beautiful!" Not even looking at me. I clocked that bitch with a right-hook. She went down, immediately.
We were going through enough that day, and didn't need her BS. My right hip hurt a little, after, because I didn't have time to position myself before I clocked her.
I am not a violent person. But those Evangelicals really bring out the Irish in me. Just a funny, and somewhat sad, story to share here.

• Yay!
Reactions: SamTam33 and SomethingsOff