N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think the exit suicide forum has banned everyone who ever was member of this forum to join.
The media labels us as monsters especially longterm members.
A friend of mine was recommended that tantacrul video and the comments about this forum were full of disdain, disgust and hatred for this forum and its members
I just imagine which would happen if I openly admitted on another platform that I am member of sanctioned suicide. The more attention this forum gets the more will the members count increase. Though due to the fact most publications are extremely negative towards the forum the members get hated and judged by the rest of the internet.

Honestly I think there are way more questionable websites on the clearnet. Though most people think like 30 minutes about suicide and draw conclusions. Everyone has an opinion on suicide and it is easy to get attention shitting on the place where the suicidal people gather. But solving the core reasons why people become members requires money, resources and probably political actions. And I barely see any real major attempts to solve societal reasons why people become suicidal in the first place. One could call it utopian to give everyone a life where all material needs are fulfiled. But if you call that utopian I call your notion of life utopian that people won't ctb if they are facing homelessness, barely have anything to eat etc.

In my country there is barely reporting about this forum. They fear the streisand effect I assume. So the stigmatization to be a member is less when I say to a professional that I am part of a suicide forum. I am not sure if I would have done that in another country.

There are websites like Breitbart, 4chan or 8chan, sexual abuse websites on the clear web. Actually I barely know anything on 4 or 8chan are they on the clear net? From which I read on other platforms kys (kill yourself) is a standard phrase. And I am pretty glad that in this forum this is forbidden and punished. Or gore websites seem to be questionable too. The comment sections there are despicable.

I am scared to admit on other platforms that I am part of a suicide forum. In general I got a lot of horrible replies when opening up about suicide on other platforms.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness, Sprite_Geist, sserafim and 2 others
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Sadly, that's the way it's seeming. Opening up about the site is just sadly not worth it because people won't be able to look into it other than on a surface level and people are just gonna believe it's a forum where people go to die anyways. They like it when depressed and suicidal people don't speak up, it seems, and it seems to make them think they've "beaten suicide" when in all reality, they're just shunning others away. Speaking of such, you know who else shuns people that don't agree with them? Cults, specifically Jehovah's Witnesses. The correlation is just far more than a coincidence imho.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist, sserafim, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person