D

DyingAbusedSoul

Apr 11, 2021
I have read through some threads here and i just want to put my feelers out. I fear not getting the knot correct. Says to use a slipknot, but I'm not sure that's entirely the best method for the type of rope I have. It's not circular but flat, it's a rope used for hammocks.

I am going to out a lubricant on the rope... I tested my weight against the rope and I should pass out pretty quick. I just don't and I mean really don't want to fail.

my fears:

1. Knot is on incorrectly and will almost certainly ease up and allow blood back in, which leads me to fear number
2. I am going to lean against the rope in a way for it to be taught and my body against it, but want to understand the risks and if there is a best way to position myself?

I really really really don't want ti fail. This isn't a cry for help. I need to be successful so I'm trying to cover my bases.

also when it comes to partial hangings failing is there anything that I should be aware of?

thanks for the support. I'm going to leave this for a few hours but I'm working up the courage to do what i need to do

• Hugs
Reactions: puppet_nihilist, FuneralCry, PlushieLover and 1 other person
D

DyingAbusedSoul

Apr 11, 2021
Okay so I haven't done it yet... I made a few trial runs and everything seems to be in order but I need to get shitfaced drunk I think.... I just need to be fully committed and partial suspension is definitely showing signs of SI especially with oxygen... I can tell that will be a struggle I will need to overcome. I'm going to need to fight directly against the desire to breath more so than the desire to live really.... but I could do it with some booze... I will get alcohol tomorrow and really go for it... it's 3am here and nothing is open... I'll post again here when I'm ready to go through with if. A forewarning that future me might be plastered drunk.

Reactions: PlushieLover
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Whatever happens, wish you lots of love and peace.

Hugs,

Matt

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If this is what you want then I wish you the best. Nobody should have to suffer in this life.

Conflict3d

Conflict3d

May 11, 2021
Wish you the best with whatever happens
Make sure this is what you want 100%