Who

Who

Just another person.
Mar 16, 2023
So i have like 1 mg of clonazepam (klonopin, benzo) which i think should be enough to calm my nerves. Im gonna go on top of an 9-story building (which according to my research should be enought to kill a person) and jump off. I have considered SN and other drug options, but they will be impossible for me to obtain. I wanted to know if there was anything i could improve about this method.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Apples and dyn00ss
Yuki K

Yuki K

Student
Mar 9, 2023
Well I've heard falling head-first is the fastest way to die when falling from a high building. Other than that I don't really have any tips.

I have tried falling of a building but Survival Instinct took over me and I couldn't jump

Who

Who

Just another person.
Mar 16, 2023
Could anyone please reply? This is really important for me
Oh sorry i hadnt refreshed the page, ok tysm for the tip!

the guilt i carry

the guilt i carry

endless pain
Mar 19, 2023
actually, i would recommend finding a higher floor, because i've heard many cases, where people jumped from 9th floors and survived. Of course u can die, especially if u fall head first. But i think it's better to be more sure and find a higher one.

Who

Who

Just another person.
Mar 16, 2023
actually, i would recommend finding a higher floor, because i've heard many cases, where people jumped from 9th floors and survived. Of course u can die, especially if u fall head first. But i think it's better to be more sure and find a higher one.
I found a 12 story building which i thought would be perfect but when i actually tried, i couldnt do it.
Thanks for the tip, though!

the guilt i carry

the guilt i carry

endless pain
Mar 19, 2023
I found a 12 story building which i thought would be perfect but when i actually tried, i couldnt do it.
Thanks for the tip, though!
yeah i understand you. i also couldn't do it. but when you've already decided everything, then I would recommend taking some kind of sedative to make it easier.

Who

Who

Just another person.
Mar 16, 2023
why is SN impossible to obtain?
My parents are tracking all of my purchases. So unless I find a way to get it through cash and hide it at home, I wont be able to obtain it.
yeah i understand you. i also couldn't do it. but when you've already decided everything, then I would recommend taking some kind of sedative to make it easier.
Im sorry to hear that. I hope you find a way to get peace.
I tried some klonopin, but i still wasnt able to do it for some reason.

Appolis_Robinn

Appolis_Robinn

Apr 5, 2023
Always land head first, there's a chance that you might survive (and become crippled) if you land on your feet. SI is very common here, many people might resist and change their mind.

that smell

that smell

Apr 1, 2023
Are you an adult? Why are your parents able to track all of your purchases? Are you able to set up a new bank account or something?

Also if you couldn't jump from a 12-story why do you think you'd be able to jump from a 9-story? I think jumping is one of the hardest to overcome SI. I don't think I could do it personally.

Not trying to be negative but I think the taller the better for these purposes. Anyway, good luck to you in whatever you decide.