• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

geraldofrivia

Oct 10, 2023
all the buildings in my compound are that tall, what do you guys think? thx

R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
No. But enough to break the back and remain paraplegic and unable to try again.

Reactions: MorsVoluntaria, Vorty30 and MyChoiceAlone
Morgengrauen

Morgengrauen

Sunshine Ward
Sep 10, 2023
5 stories is the bare minimum to jump successfully but still has a very high chance of survival. It's better to find a place with at least 10 stories or over 30 meters and over.

Reactions: Vorty30
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I agree with the posts above. While 5 stories might be enough in some cases, the much more likely outcome is that you cause irreparable damage and create a worse life situation for yourself. Imagine having even less will to live and not being able to do anything about it. I don't want that for you.

I'm sorry you're going through such a tough time, but I really hope it doesn't bring you to try this.

Reactions: TapeMachine and betternever2havbeen
H

hardtruth

-
Oct 9, 2023
You got to make sure you land head first, and against concrete. If your fall gets broken by a tree, bush, grass patch ect.. you may survive.

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Big chance of survival in a worse condition that you before you jumped.

I'd seriously reconsider.

G

geraldofrivia

Oct 10, 2023
Ok guys any other alternative ways that are easy to do? I'm new so I don't much about methods thx

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
If you can , travel to a city with higher building or mountains with high cliff.

G

geraldofrivia

Oct 10, 2023
If you can , travel to a city with higher building or mountains with high cliff.
that would be my last resort I guess but i'd like to die close to home

Reactions: Gonnerr
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Ok guys any other alternative ways that are easy to do? I'm new so I don't much about methods thx
The thing about jumping is that it's not reliable. Even at distances where most people succeed, some still survive. Several people has survived 240-foot jumps from the Golden Gate Bridge.

Ultimately, your decision can come down to what's important to you. Some things to consider:
  • What financial and physical resources are available to you?
  • What country do you live in? (Some methods or substances are less available in certain countries.)
  • In what state do you want your family to see your dead corpse?
  • How strong is your survival instinct? (If SI is very strong, quick methods are more successful.)
  • How much pain are you willing to endure and for how long?
Once you've given those some thought, perusing through the methods on the site might give you a better idea of what might work for you.

With respect to your comment of "easy to do," I think it's important to note that suicide is seldom easy. Every bit of our nature wants us to survive. Society wants us to survive. The roadblocks are many. Every method comes with at least some sort of sacrifice. The "easy" methods are often painful, prone to failure or stronger SI, or have other complications. The reliable, "painless" methods are often expensive or difficult to obtain. The world doesn't make this easy for us.

I hope you can find a path that brings you peace.

• Love
Reactions: TapeMachine