D

Deleted member 24361

Dec 1, 2020
I'm going to buy 3 belts and hang myself on the bar at a playground at 3am in the morning. Will my Suicide work?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: newave3, Bazzinga and theguineapigking
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Nobody here can say for sure. Belt strength, thickness, elasticity, if you're doing partial or full suspension, are all variables. You don't want to be found early, because brain damage is most likely to occur if you are.

I genuinely care and ask that you please be sure it's your best option before attempting.

Peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpinTop555, newave3, Deleted member 24361 and 1 other person
Y

yellowpig

Jan 3, 2021
Hanging can be very unreliable, which others have mentioned. I hope you're able to figure out what's best for you.

not that it's relevant directly to you, but i hope it's not a popular playground? this might not matter to you, and it's ultimately your decision, but i know I wouldn't want to chance a kid seeing me like that. someone will eventually find you, and at a location like that it might not be an adult.

best of luck with however you decide.

Reactions: SpinTop555, newave3, Pookie and 2 others
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
I'm going to buy 3 belts and hang myself on the bar at a playground at 3am in the morning. Will my Suicide work?
This also may not matter to you, but if you ctb in a public place such as a playground, there will certainly be news coverage and your identity may be disclosed, meaning that anybody who googles your name will see that story. I wouldn't want that to be my lasting legacy, but that's just me.

Reactions: SpinTop555, newave3 and Deleted member 24361
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
At a playground? Your dead body might be traumatising to kids. Can you think of any other locations? Preferably remote? Usually it's inevitable that someone will discover your body but an adult will be better able to process seeing your corpse.

Reactions: SpinTop555, WatermelonMel and newave3