anxivoid

anxivoid

My hand, can you reach it?
Aug 23, 2020
I had to get rid of my SN. I don't see any more options. And I thought that if I go into the sea and lose consciousness, by pulling something around my neck. Will it work?

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and _Minsk
anxivoid

anxivoid

Aug 23, 2020
hey :(

• Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Well, drowning would be awful. If you take that route make sure you're not conscious. Sorry to hear about the loss of the SN.

• Love
Reactions: anxivoid, Huntfish34 and _Minsk
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
None of my business but.. why did you have to get rid of the SN ?

I believe that could work,. Just seems to be a terribly awful way to Ctb like Rosey mentioned. A lot of SI to fight and battle through I'd imagine. ,. =\
I'd have to be Very drunk and stoned outta my mind to ever attempt something like that.

Best wishes to you in whatever may happen.

Reactions: anxivoid
anxivoid

anxivoid

Aug 23, 2020
None of my business but.. why did you have to get rid of the SN ?
I failed my attempt. And it was in a bag, I thought it would be in a jar, I opened it and it was exposed to air for more than an hour, and then I would not have been able to "close" it normally anyway. So it would have gone bad anyway. I also thought that my dad would want to check my backpack. :(

• Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34
timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
No.

If you really decide to go this route, practice hyperventilation at home to the point you're able to lose consciousness with a high success rate. Only then you'll be able to do this near/in the water. Otherwise, it'll be a painful death.

Don't rush things.

anxivoid

anxivoid

Aug 23, 2020
No.

If you really decide to go this route, practice hyperventilation at home to the point you're able to lose consciousness with a high success rate. Only then you'll be able to do this near/in the water. Otherwise, it'll be a painful death.

Don't rush things.
Ok. I understood. Actually that's why I failed SN attempt.

• Hugs
Reactions: timetofly
anxivoid

anxivoid

Aug 23, 2020
Hi friend, how did you fail SN?
I got very scared at the very last moment. I did this far in nature, and I thought that if something went wrong, no one would help me.

• Love
Reactions: rt1989526
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I got very scared at the very last moment. I did this far in nature, and I thought that if something went wrong, no one would help me.

It's ok. Was this when you took the meto and it messed you up? I hope you're feeling normal again after that meto incident

• Hugs
anxivoid

anxivoid

Aug 23, 2020
It's ok. Was this when you took the meto and it messed you up? I hope you're feeling normal again after that meto incident
Yeah :( and i'm okay, thank you!

Reactions: rt1989526