• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
I cant acccess them but ill be using AEs

Reactions: Unknown21
Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
Painful not, but they can help with the tachycardia so it is less likely you get a panic attack.

C

Caleb82

Apr 23, 2024
How does one get ahold of beta blockers without prescription?

R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Benzos won't reduce any actual pain they will just keep you more relaxed/calm, so a little less likely to panic over the pain or being uncomfortable. I'm not sure how painful SN is, as the accounts from people seem so variable.

Reactions: wyo777, Forveleth, cowboypants and 1 other person
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
I don't think it's really painful. You may get a headache and it is recommended to take ibuprofen for this.

Does anyone know if you could also take zolpidem to make you calmer and sleepier?

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I don't think it's really painful. You may get a headache and it is recommended to take ibuprofen for this.

Does anyone know if you could also take zolpidem to make you calmer and sleepier?
Zolpidem shares a lot of similarities with benzos & is a pretty strong sedative, so probably. It would honestly depend on how you personally react to it

SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

Feb 24, 2023
Zolpidem shares a lot of similarities with benzos & is a pretty strong sedative, so probably. It would honestly depend on how you personally react to it
Ok, thanks for your reply! I have both available, but am leaning more towards taking zolpidem. I just hope it doesn't cause any additional nausea...

Reactions: ferrie
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
Ok, thanks for your reply! I have both available, but am leaning more towards taking zolpidem. I just hope it doesn't cause any additional nausea...
Have you taken zolpidem before? If you mega dose it, it can cause severe nausea. It can also cause nausea as a side effect in normal doses, but if you don't experience that normally then you shouldn't in the amounts you would take for the SN procedure

SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

Feb 24, 2023
Have you taken zolpidem before? If you mega dose it, it can cause severe nausea. It can also cause nausea as a side effect in normal doses, but if you don't experience that normally then you shouldn't in the amounts you would take for the SN procedure
So far I've only tried eszopiclone, which didn't have too much effect and didn't cause any nausea. I would definitely test the zolpidem first. What about lorazepam? Do you know, if it also can cause nausea if you take more than 1 mg?

Reactions: ferrie
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
So far I've only tried eszopiclone, which didn't have too much effect and didn't cause any nausea. I would definitely test the zolpidem first. What about lorazepam? Do you know, if it also can cause nausea if you take more than 1 mg?
I haven't heard of anyone having nausea from lorazepam & a quick search doesn't show it as a side effect on any consumer available lists. My only personal experience with it gave me very severe short term amnesia, so that could definitely interfere with the SN procedure if that's a side effect you experience too. Since it is a benzo, you should be able to find some accounts of it being used with SN on here

SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

Feb 24, 2023
I haven't heard of anyone having nausea from lorazepam & a quick search doesn't show it as a side effect on any consumer available lists. My only personal experience with it gave me very severe short term amnesia, so that could definitely interfere with the SN procedure if that's a side effect you experience too. Since it is a benzo, you should be able to find some accounts of it being used with SN on here
Hey, thanks again for your advice. Maybe I will take lorazepam. I just have concerns about taking it as it makes you happy and that doesn't go with dying....
Most people who go with SN take other benzos, so I'm a bit unsure....

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
Hey, thanks again for your advice. Maybe I will take lorazepam. I just have concerns about taking it as it makes you happy and that doesn't go with dying....
Most people who go with SN take other benzos, so I'm a bit unsure....
The search function is great to find personal accounts & maybe someone has posted more concrete advice than I can provide. And like other ppl in this thread, really only an AE is required, benzos & beta blockers are just helpful to the process. Feel free to pm me if you have more questions though šŸ‘

SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

Feb 24, 2023
The search function is great to find personal accounts & maybe someone has posted more concrete advice than I can provide. And like other ppl in this thread, really only an AE is required, benzos & beta blockers are just helpful to the process. Feel free to pm me if you have more questions though šŸ‘
Yea, I know. I've done a lot of research here over the last two years and ordered everything needed for the ctb with sn a year ago... the biggest problem is the Si...
Txsā˜ŗļøšŸ¤—

N

noname27

May 21, 2024
Benzos won't reduce any actual pain they will just keep you more relaxed/calm, so a little less likely to panic over the pain or being uncomfortable. I'm not sure how painful SN is, as the accounts from people seem so variable.
What's the worst case you've heard? Once when I was younger I ODed on diphenhydramine in an attempt to CTB. Would it be similar to that? I just remember my legs going heavy and numb, it was so hard to walk without almost falling down. Then my heart started racing like crazy, my vision started going blurry, and then I just fell asleep. It was pretty peaceful and I would've gone had I not been found. Would SN be like that?