completely-done

completely-done

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
I'm afraid of being a stroke victim instead of dead while doing the SN method. Will I be a stroke victim? I have plans to tell my family I'm on "vacation" which I often take since I'm a hipster and living a hipster wild life.

During these 3 days I plan to die and prolong my death to ensure a full clinical and actual death. After 5 days after my death I will have a pre-schededule notification to LE to come confiscate my corpse.

Will the possible stroke kill me? Because I heard that SN could cause stroke. I am very healthy physcically and have survived overdoses (without meto) and my body seems to want to live on a physiological level. BUT I plan to ctb this month.

I just want to make sure I ctb successfully and not end up brain dead - which my family would prolong out of spite. I know them intimately and this is a possibility.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword, Life sucks and Dead Meat
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
combine methods ie hanging, jumping, drowning? i'm not sure how one would go about avoiding stroke with sn.

completely-done

completely-done

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
oops i mean SN, too much alcohol lol

O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I don't think it would cause a stroke before you lost consciousness or anything. I don't know.