• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

azad

azad

Vegetable
Nov 8, 2022
its been a month now and i can't use my brain not even 5%. i'm actually lobotomized and i can't do basic tasks or even hold a thought. someone told me i'll be alright after stopping meds for 8 weeks. but im scared if this will be permanent. someone please tell me what will happen.

• Aww..
Reactions: ForgottenAgain and bleakwinter
B

bleakwinter

Jul 13, 2024
its been a month now and i can't use my brain not even 5%. i'm actually lobotomized and i can't do basic tasks or even hold a thought. someone told me i'll be alright after stopping meds for 8 weeks. but im scared if this will be permanent. someone please tell me what will happen.
Truxal has been great for me. Helps me sleep.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
That is incredibly concerning. Have you spoke about that to your psychiatrist?

indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
I got damaged from olanzapine, mainly emotionally some cognitive and I dont wanna scare you bro but Im still fucked and its been eh bout 5 months.