X

xoxo24

Oct 25, 2023
Im not courageous enough to ctb yet when i slightly feel like it, i always feel like im going to miss a familiar place if that makes sense
Like the fact that ill never experience snow or feel truly loved and safe by someone, is it worth it? I dont know if i could keep going, do you guys have similar thoughts?

• Hugs
Reactions: Photographer Fizzle, overtakee, TiredofLife-Thanks and 1 other person
T

TiredofLife-Thanks

Sep 10, 2023
I plan to die soon, and the feeling you described comes in a few moments. This for example, is my last Christmas, New Year and birthday. As death approaches, the thought always comes to me: "This is the last time I will do or experience x thing". Sometimes I feel melancholy, but then I think about all the bad situations that I will get out of and the melancholy turns into relief. I feel relieved that we will all die. I don't believe in any God and I have no idea what awaits me in the afterlife, I just know that this life is not worth living and unfortunately because I can't find value in... the simplest human experiences (due to depression perhaps? ), I don't care about things I never did or had. I don't know if I managed to express myself well. I just don't feel like living is worth it and I'm willing to give up everything to close my eyes and never wake up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lookoutbelow, xoxo24 and overtakee
X

xoxo24

Oct 25, 2023
I plan to die soon, and the feeling you described comes in a few moments. This for example, is my last Christmas, New Year and birthday. As death approaches, the thought always comes to me: "This is the last time I will do or experience x thing". Sometimes I feel melancholy, but then I think about all the bad situations that I will get out of and the melancholy turns into relief. I feel relieved that we will all die. I don't believe in any God and I have no idea what awaits me in the afterlife, I just know that this life is not worth living and unfortunately because I can't find value in... the simplest human experiences (due to depression perhaps? ), I don't care about things I never did or had. I don't know if I managed to express myself well. I just don't feel like living is worth it and I'm willing to give up everything to close my eyes and never wake up.
Such a good feeling to find someone who understands perfectly

Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
Simply put, you've got FOMO. Fear Of Missing Out. Everyone gets it, don't worry, suicidal or not. There will always be a last for something, positive or negative, and it's human nature to have the freedom of experiencing something when they desire. Having a 'last' aspect to something makes that impossible, hence the melancholic feelings you have towards that.

• Love
Reactions: xoxo24
X

xoxo24

Oct 25, 2023
Simply put, you've got FOMO. Fear Of Missing Out. Everyone gets it, don't worry, suicidal or not. There will always be a last for something, positive or negative, and it's human nature to have the freedom of experiencing something when they desire. Having a 'last' aspect to something makes that impossible, hence the melancholic feelings you have towards that.
Beautiful response, thank u