N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Like the website has roundabout 25 k member and roundabout 84 k threads.
I have posted approximately 2.2 k posts. Thus 840 of them must be threads (no other posts) so that I have created/started 1% of all threads in this forum.

Yeah maybe this is kind of a weird/ morbid thread. Though I hope that I can comfort or at least distract some people of their pain with my threads. It is true it gets more difficult to find new ideas for threads. Many members have complimented me for my creativity. Maybe this really stems from my bipolar disorder. Normally I am not such a creative person rather someone who needs rigid routines. And one of these routines is posting in this forum as a valve.

I think I get many new ideas because I am pretty pathological at overthinking and ruminating. I suffer a lot and I ask myself a lot of questions why the world is how it is. It often decreases my loneliness when I write here. And comforts me that I don't have gf. Posting here helps against my manic symptoms. I calm down when I share my thoughts here. Honestly I think not having this forum as a valve could lead me into a serious crisis. It is similar to sad music. Also something what helps me to relax.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: NumbItAll, chyme, whatevs and 1 other person
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable šŸ’” Rest in peace CommitSudoku šŸ¤
Mar 11, 2022
I Dont Know Conor Mckenna GIF by Foil Arms and Hog

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that you have contributed a lot to the forum. I'm pleased for you that posting on here gives you some relief.

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
You might be just Weebster's alter ego... Hmmm.

• Yay!
Reactions: rationaltake, Niko66 and WorthlessTrash