ScaredGirl

ScaredGirl

Mimi Ruru- 21 ~ she/her soft, death craving nerd
Dec 20, 2020
The title is really clear here I'm getting things prepared to ctb but nobody really knows or loves me... I'm Lillie I turned 21 today on Christmas day here in the uk and I liked anime art animals gaming music and most of all being able to make other people feel happy. When I go soon will anyone remember me or miss me?.. it's a scary thought but I don't want to let that keep me in pain day in and out

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, MindFrog, death137 and 4 others
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
The title is really clear here I'm getting things prepared to ctb but nobody really knows or loves me... I'm Lillie I turned 21 today on Christmas day here in the uk and I liked anime art animals gaming music and most of all being able to make other people feel happy. When I go soon will anyone remember me or miss me?.. it's a scary thought but I don't want to let that keep me in pain day in and out
You seem really sweet and I find it hard to believe that no one cares about you. Your depression makes you think that but depression is a liar. Please think twice before you ctb, it's a very serious decision and the results are final. Have you spoken to anyone about your feelings?

• Love
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
You seem really sweet and I find it hard to believe that no one cares about you. Your depression makes you think that but depression is a liar. Please think twice before you ctb, it's a very serious decision and the results are final. Have you spoken to anyone about your feelings?
Lillie seems so sweet! I just want to love on her.
We are here for you babe! I pmed you and sent you a message. When you hit me up earlier I was not online. Let's chat before I go to bed, ok? :hug: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: ScaredGirl, Pookie and WearyOfStruggling
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
You'll be remembered by SS forever uwu

• Love
Reactions: ScaredGirl, MindFrog, lex and 3 others
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
Screen Shot 2020 12 24 at 94505 PM
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!
Hugs & Hugs!

• Love
Reactions: Pookie, WearyOfStruggling and ScaredGirl
T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
Even I don't know who is prime minister in UK now. When you are dead, nothing is important. What reason to CTB is not so important from my point of view. It depends on you can live with or without it. If you still want someone to remember you. For me it looked like you have lots of things waiting for you. You still have some hobby and you know how to enjoy your life if you are not so poor. Someone in SS is not interested in any things. Life for them just torture.

Reactions: Pookie
ScaredGirl

ScaredGirl

Mimi Ruru- 21 ~ she/her soft, death craving nerd
Dec 20, 2020
View attachment 56493
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!
Hugs & Hugs!
Thank you dear... I wish it wasn't so lonely and I wasn't so mentally and emotionally fucked up so I'd have people who loved me
Even I don't know who is prime minister in UK now. When you are dead, nothing is important. What reason to CTB is not so important from my point of view. It depends on you can live with or without it. If you still want someone to remember you. For me it looked like you have lots of things waiting for you. You still have some hobby and you know how to enjoy your life if you are not so poor. Someone in SS is not interested in any things. Life for them just torture.
Life for me is torture I don't enjoy things anymore I feel cosntant pain and I am poor and disabled.
I have nobody to speak to dear

• Aww..
Reactions: Pookie
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
I don't give two shits honestly about this. Not saying this to offend you but Im all alone, disabled, and just a piece of trash that needs to be disposed of.

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Thank you dear... I wish it wasn't so lonely and I wasn't so mentally and emotionally fucked up so I'd have people who loved me

Life for me is torture I don't enjoy things anymore I feel cosntant pain and I am poor and disabled.

I have nobody to speak to dear
Well, you can talk to us. Beautiful family here to support you and show you we care. You can talk to us about anything..

• Love
Reactions: ScaredGirl
D

DrWh033

Student
Dec 23, 2020
Can you please elaborate on disabled? Are you physically disabled or you feel disabled ?