infinite14

infinite14

Schizophrenic and desperate to end this pain
Mar 19, 2024
I took a couple small sips (3-4) of maybe 45gm Sodium Nitrite dissolved in 100 mL of water.
It made me vomit shortly after around ten minutes after sipping.

I vomited a lot but I continued to feel sick, I had an intense headache for the past 6 hours now.
Other than my headache and slight nausea I feel fine. Also, my fingernails and lips turned blue/brown but not drastically.

I cannot stress enough that I only took 3-4 small sips of the SN mixture.

Are there any procedures or medications I can take to assure I'll be 100% healthy? I don't want this to bite me back in the future.

Any information/reassurance will be very appreciated.

• Hugs
Reactions: iloveloving, Higurashi415 and marmarp
A

arwald

Aug 24, 2024
From what I know, the antidote for SN is a substance called methaline Blue. Contact services if you need too. Good luck

Upvote 0
C

CantDoIt

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2024
I was fine after doing the same and weirdly this is like the 4th post in 2 days about doing something like this....

Each person who posted is a pretty new account too, saying they tasted or took SN and failed or threw up or something

Reactions: rozeske and Unknown21
Upvote 0
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Bump, no silly questions when it comes to this. Contact services if you are at all unsure, there is no shame in it.

Reactions: CatLvr, BobSmoked, Whale_bones and 1 other person
Upvote 2
M

marmarp

Aug 25, 2024
From what I know, the antidote for SN is a substance called methaline Blue. Contact services if you need too. Good luck
Hi. First, my English is bad. I speak Spanish so I'll try. I need to ask and answer. I've taking some sodium nitrate with a little glass of water (separately) for 3/4 days. I took the last dose this morning. Didn't vomit. I really don't know how much I took, 40 grs maube? The way I feel is because my depression and loneliness. Going crazy in such a horrible way. But no other sympthoms. Just the real need to dissapear. I can't hang, it makes me afraid doesn't result. No one is coming, the time is roght to do it but it seems not working. I know how you feel about the fear of future consecuences. I don't really know if that worries to me. I just want all this sodium nitrate to make effect and DIE. Thanks a lot. It's not easy reading all of you without crying.

Upvote 0
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I was fine after doing the same and weirdly this is like the 4th post in 2 days about doing something like this....

Each person who posted is a pretty new account too, saying they tasted or took SN and failed or threw up or something
I find it very strange and suspicious, isn't it?
Hi. First, my English is bad. I speak Spanish so I'll try. I need to ask and answer. I've taking some sodium nitrate with a little glass of water (separately) for 3/4 days. I took the last dose this morning. Didn't vomit. I really don't know how much I took, 40 grs maube? The way I feel is because my depression and loneliness. Going crazy in such a horrible way. But no other sympthoms. Just the real need to dissapear. I can't hang, it makes me afraid doesn't result. No one is coming, the time is roght to do it but it seems not working. I know how you feel about the fear of future consecuences. I don't really know if that worries to me. I just want all this sodium nitrate to make effect and DIE. Thanks a lot. It's not easy reading all of you without crying.
Sodium nitrite *

Reactions: cowboypants
Upvote 0
I

iloveloving

Aug 4, 2024
Based on the experiences shared here and through research, you will be okay ❤️ Try to relax and not worry too much. I don't know what you could take, but you should likely not have any severe damage.

Upvote 0
Whale_bones

Whale_bones

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
Are there any procedures or medications I can take to assure I'll be 100% healthy? I don't want this to bite me back in the future.

Any information/reassurance will be very appreciated.

It's important to remember that every body is different. SN is a poison, and taking any amount is risky. The only thing that can give you high assurance you won't have any long-term side effects it to go get medically checked out.

Some people are lucky to be fine after a small amount, and I do really hope that's the case for you. I just have to be honest that it's a matter of luck, and the only known way to raise your odds is to get medically assessed. Sending good vibes your way 🌻

I get how it can seem suspicious, but I think with something like this we can err on the side of responding as if it's real. Even if some of them aren't, we know it's a real thing for plenty of people (as you happen to know yourself). So in case someone else is reading my response who's in a headspace of feeling desperate and impulsive, I want to be honest that no amount of SN is safe.

• Informative
Reactions: vinlander, betternever2havbeen, BobSmoked and 1 other person
Upvote 0
vinlander

vinlander

cut so deep that i feel nothing
Aug 28, 2024
Sodium hydroxide and methylene blue are some know antidotes, but you should still contact proper services, no shame in doing it.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
Upvote 0
C

CantDoIt

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2024
I get how it can seem suspicious, but I think with something like this we can err on the side of responding as if it's real. Even if some of them aren't, we know it's a real thing for plenty of people (as you happen to know yourself). So in case someone else is reading my response who's in a headspace of feeling desperate and impulsive, I want to be honest that no amount of SN is safe
yeah you're right, being cautious about it is definitely better regardless of whether a post is real or not.

Reactions: Whale_bones and rozeske
Upvote 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Rule of thumb is don't drink/sip/taste SN if you are not looking to die. If you change your mind call emergency services and get the antidote. But change of surviving are not good. So try not to touch it when you don't look forward to the outcome.

Reactions: Whale_bones and Forever Sleep
Upvote 0