A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
I can't graduate shs unless i go to physical school... thanks to my country's third world state, homeschooling is expensive btch... I can't really function well outside and with a lot of people surrounding me at that.. i want to ctb so bad.. i don't wanna burden my loving parents anymore, pls just take me away..... Life would be a little better if there was someone near me irl that is just like me then i could live another day, being afraid of interactions and conversations left me without any genuine friends... I'm also tired of people treating my problems as trivial....I've come to the conclusion that disappearing from this world would be my best choice, no more being a burden to others, no more worries, no more heartaches.. but then, even that option isn't easily available... i can't get any of those drugs like sn and my one and sharp knife that i have recently purchased had been confiscated after my first failed attempt.. this leaves me with hanging, but i still need to do a lot of research in order to avoid failing, i don't wanna end up as a cripple... I have a few toxic cleaning agents in my house, would it take me long to from consuming them and would it be extremely painful?

Reactions: Seered Doom and IBM0000
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
If you live near Mexico the best thing you could do (what i would do) is to save up and buy N and if you can't then save up for a pistol, the most effective methods you could have.

Reactions: IBM0000
A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
If you live near Mexico the best thing you could do (what i would do) is to save up and buy N and if you can't then save up for a pistol, the most effective methods you could have.
I'm not near mexico and my country has a law stating that i need to be at least 21 yrs old to possess a gun.. and getting my hands on N would be really impossible and too risky, likely i would end up getting imprisoned or scammed as there are no credible sources i within my country. Regardless, those methods are actually ideal if only acquiring them would be that easy

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Its not easy, but getting a gun is not impossible, i got one and i live in Europe.

Best wishes in whatever you do.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Cleaning agents would, I'm afraid be very painful, burning both on the way down and if you vomit on the way back up. They would be very likely indeed to leave you alive but with life changing injuries.
I totally get your predicament and do wish all the very best in ctb if that's your best route, however swallowing caustic agents isn't likely to bring the outcome you wish in the way you would want.

• Informative
Reactions: AlouA and IBM0000
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly understandable feeling so tired of suffering in this existence and just wanting to disappear, I hope you eventually find the freedom you search for, it's cruel how we cannot just easily leave this existence in peace.