Dec 9, 2019
Maybe im silly but i deeply hope people will change one day

Reactions: terry_a_davis and Wolfjob_dayjob
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Instinctively I would say no.

Only of civilization does not collapse at some point, which it must. So no, I don't think so

Reactions: Shroomy837 and _Minsk
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Hahahaha. No. Human nature. Nature.

Reactions: Shroomy837, TheSoulless and _Minsk
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
Not while it's so profitable. Simple fact is, every country earns sooo much money from conflict, they'd he hard pushed without it. The weapons industry alone keeps some countries afloat, no wars, no weapons to make, nobody to buy them if they did.

Plus armed forces, that's a lot of people out of work, millions of them.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, a_strange_day and _Minsk
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Yes we will stop fighting. When we're all extinct.

Reactions: Shroomy837, Oyoy, Broken Chimera and 3 others
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Not likely. As Plato wrote: "Only the dead have seen the end of war". Not much has changed in almost 2,5 millenia.

As long as humans are selfish, greedy, fearful, religious, stupid, hateful and too bloody ignorant to realize we're all one on this tiny blue planet in a vast, inhospitable universe they will amuse themselves with large-scale carnage that accomplishes nothing but widespread destruction of life and property. Image where we would be if we didn't waste so much time, energy and money on killing each-other...

Imo war among humans will only cease when there is an external alien threat to our very survival. Then and only then will we cease this moronic infighting and finally band together.

Ironically there are people who actually dread this and babble on about 'globalism' as if more international cooperation is actually a bad thing.
Maybe im silly but i deeply hope people will change one day

You're not silly at all. It just shows you have a good and pure heart. Do try to hold on to that.

• Love
Reactions: a.n.kirillov, Iamnotperminant92 and _Minsk
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
No, I don't think it's possible. The best thing would be if mankind would die out and so prevent all future wars. Sadly, I don't think that would be possible either – not voluntarily, at least.

Reactions: Shroomy837 and _Minsk
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
no we will continue to fight over stupid bullshit and cause unnecessary harm to other humans and animals alike because that's how we do.

Reactions: Shroomy837