• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kosin

Kosin

-
Jul 30, 2023
I don't have much to add:

Will enough Alcohol make me so careless that my survival instincts not kick in when i am trying to kill myself?

Reactions: Couldydays, Worr1some, LostinCyberspace and 2 others
dumpsterfire

dumpsterfire

my melody
Jul 19, 2023
ehh, maybe? im not super sure, but i do know that you can choke on your own vomit in your sleep if you pass out from drinking. So i assume, if you were to pass out then maybe? have a back up plan tho, being that drunk is never fun.

Reactions: stupidmonkey
stupidmonkey

stupidmonkey

suffering succotash
Jul 30, 2023
i wonder the same. i believe it to be true

Reactions: Cheffo
PinkyStat

PinkyStat

It’s killing me
Jun 4, 2023
I think that if some day i get the chance, i can drink until i sleep while i am on the very edge of a building and die from the fall, I am afraid of heights but if i can get drunk enough to sleep i might be sucessful

Reactions: reaching_zer0
FinalFrontier

FinalFrontier

May 18, 2021
When I am drunk I am ALWAYS more suicidal, and lowered inhibitions should help with the decision, so I would think as long as you are heavily intoxicated you should be calm and sedated enough to override the SI. But depends on the person of course.

K

Kaioowbtm

Jul 26, 2023
I believe it will help until you reach the point where alcohol starts making you feel like crap. If you manage to get super drunk but not enough to be nauseous it sure helps.

But if will remove ur SI completelly idk.. i think it varies from person to person.

gotomrg

gotomrg

Mar 10, 2023
all my attempts were under the influence but it was never enough for me to actually get the job done even though i was super drunk each time

A

AK.vs.Mosin?

Jul 28, 2023
Alcohol at least in my experience makes whatever is on my mind amplified. Ie happy, sad, fear etc. So if you are afriad to mess up or die I think alcohol may amplify those fears along with your desire essentially canceling them out at least thats more or less what happens has happened with me if I consumed when I was down. Different people respond differently to alcohol though so there is no definitive answer

Already Gone6

Already Gone6

-
Jul 31, 2023
I would say yes and no. Yes if you are already at that point, no if you aren't there yet.
I've hit that point and lemme tell you, it's sooo great. I feel like I am destined to go out by suicide and that takes away the worry and guilt of it because I feel like I have no other choice.
Before i'd always stick around for this reason, that reason. They are all illusions. There is no hope after it all, just more suffering so i've experienced enough to know better.

Reactions: ikadasui
ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
Nah most likely not, used to mix Benzos and alcohol at my lowest and even then SI is huge.

Reactions: loterius and bluebus
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Alcohol isn't a magic anti-si potion. It can help for sure, but it's not going to make your si or your anxiety or fear disappear. I plan on drinking when I ctb, partly to help me feel more relaxed, but mostly because I want to enjoy my last moments on earth.

Reactions: loterius
C

Cheffo

Sep 23, 2023
ehh, maybe? im not super sure, but i do know that you can choke on your own vomit in your sleep if you pass out from drinking. So i assume, if you were to pass out then maybe? have a back up plan tho, being that drunk is never fun.
I don't think that is what she meant.
belief will call your bluff on wagers like ours
I know a case where alcohol was used before hanging, whatever that is worth
Nah most likely not, used to mix Benzos and alcohol at my lowest and even then SI is huge.
all my attempts were under the influence but it was never enough for me to actually get the job done even though i was super drunk each time
So maybe it's your method. Also super drunk does not seem to be the right state, perhaps a drink or two?

Last edited: