• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
This may seem like a dumb question but I'm known to be dumb. I really love Coca Cola and I was thinking of having one a few hours before I ingest the SN. Will this affect it any way?

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Soda is very acidic and I highly recommend against it. Two acids together would be a bad mixture.

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00 and mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Soda is very acidic and I highly recommend against it. Two acids together would be a bad mixture.
Thank you that's what I thought just needed confirmation. I'll have to stick to water. Yuck.

• Hugs
Reactions: C_F and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Thank you that's what I thought just needed confirmation. I'll have to stick to water. Yuck.

I know, I'm sorry. I love coca cola and dr pepper myself and drink an awful lot of the stuff. I can't even open my eyes without it as it's like my version of coffee.

• Hugs
Reactions: xBrialesana and mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I know, I'm sorry. I love coca cola and dr pepper myself and drink an awful lot of the stuff. I can't even open my eyes without it as it's like my version of coffee.
Me too I love Dr Pepper. I was wondering how long you should wait after drinking coke go take the SN? I know you're supposed to wait about 8 hours for food and about 2 for drinks but I'm thinking that doesn't include drinks like coke.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and xBrialesana
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Me too I love Dr Pepper. I was wondering how long you should wait after drinking coke go take the SN? I know you're supposed to wait about 8 hours for food and about 2 for drinks but I'm thinking that doesn't include drinks like coke.

I honestly don't think I'm knowledgeable enough on that to give you a definitive answer. I'd be curious myself if you find out though.

Reactions: mediocre
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Stan has always said no to soda. Only water.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall, C_F, Fragile and 2 others
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Stan has always said no to soda. Only water.
Do you know how long you should wait after drinking a soda before taking SN?

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and _Minsk
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I'm not the SN expert. Stan was, but looking at his guide it depends if you are doing a stat dose...

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and mediocre
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Some of the non-acidic juices mentioned here might be a possibility :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/post-509449
I suppose drinking a soda would be considered a "meal" from the SN viewpoint, so apply the points in those fasting notes above, and treat the soda as a "meal". If all you had was the soda and you hadn't eaten for an hour or two before that, then perhaps you could apply a 4 hour fast after drinking the soda. If you had a light meal with a soda, then that would become a 5 hour fast. A larger meal with a soda, then maybe a 6 hour fast or longer. Note : these are just my personal "best guesses".

Last edited:
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, WhyIsLife56 and Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I don't know about coke, but I think fasting should be relaxed significantly.

Considering we're talking about 50ml SN absorbed within 1.5h – we don't need full emptying of entire small intestines. A good goal is to empty stomach and most of the small intestines. That is usually achieved within 5-6h after a modest meal.

Liquids travel rather quickly. Water in stomach empties into intestines within 5-10m. It undergoes no processing, absorbed to blood within 30-60m (osmosis).
Water could be minimized 2h before – and halted 1h before.

Small amounts of simple sugars are relatively quick. But they do involve some stomach churning/breakdown (~15m). They do change pH (for ~ 1.5h). And they take longer to be absorbed in intestines (~ 1.5h-2h).
Simple sugars could be minimized 4h before – and halted 2h before.

That said coke is not just water+sugar, but it's not far off. Stomach pH returns to balance around 1h after it empties. As mentioned, intestines empty of sugars within 2h. You can draw your own conclusion.

If I really really really had to – I would drink a glass 2h before, at most. That should be rather safe to empty 90% intestines and return stomach pH to balance.

In graph we're interested in hours 3.0-4.0, and pH (green) return to normal:

Main qimg 5d817ecc1777b0b2cdaaaa4e204c177b c

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: EgressiveLolixir, Brick In The Wall, Kira and 3 others
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019

Considering we're talking about 50ml SN absorbed within 1.5h – we don't need full emptying of entire small intestines. A good goal is to empty stomach and most of the small intestines. That is usually achieved within 5-6h after a modest meal.

Liquids travel rather quickly. Water in stomach empties into intestines within 5-10m. It undergoes no processing, absorbed to blood within 30-60m (osmosis).

Small amounts of simple sugars are relatively quick. But they do involve some stomach churning/breakdown (~15m). They do change pH (for ~ 1h). And they take longer to be absorbed in intestines (~ 1.5h-2h).

That said coke is not just water+sugar, but it's not far off. Stomach pH returns to balance around 1h after it empties. As mentioned, intestines empty of sugars within 2h. You can draw your own conclusion.

If I really really really had to – I would drink a glass 2h before. That should be rather safe to empty 90% intestines and return stomach pH to balance.

View attachment 24689
Thanks for breaking that down for me!

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Quarky00
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019

Small amounts of simple sugars are relatively quick. But they do involve some stomach churning/breakdown (~15m). They do change pH (for ~ 1.5h). And they take longer to be absorbed in intestines (~ 1.5h-2h).

If I really really really had to – I would drink a glass 2h before, at most. That should be rather safe to empty 90% intestines and return stomach pH to balance.

View attachment 24689

Wow thank you so much for all of this info!!

And I'm glad I'm not alone in wanting a soda! :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and mediocre
Terminally ill

Terminally ill

May 27, 2019

View attachment 24689
But we still need to use water to take all the meds before SN. We need water for painkillers, the 30 mgs of Meto and finally Anatcid. All of these re basically taken in the last hour- hour and 1/2. We just take minimal amount of water with these or try to not use water at all?

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
But we still need to use water to take all the meds before SN. We need water for painkillers, the 30 mgs of Meto and finally Anatcid. All of these re basically taken in the last hour- hour and 1/2. We just take minimal amount of water with these or try to not use water at all?
A sip or two of water to help take pills, etc, would be fine....

Reactions: Busdriver and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

View attachment 24689
Very impressive analytical breakdown. However, I don't think many of us are in this sort of frame of mind before attempting such an act.

My theory is much more simple on self indulgences before ending ones self. Spend a few days, maybe a week or so, on doing all of the things you once loved without fear of repercussions.

But once the final countdown begins you need to tighten up and stick to the regimen, procedure, or protocol. Do not waver or deviate at this time.

• Love
Reactions: xBrialesana and Terminally ill