kamikaze_shark04

kamikaze_shark04

Dec 7, 2023
Will DMC ever run out of SN or will they have a shortage from all the people ordering from them?? cause I can't get the money to buy It and Im afraid when I do get the money they'll be out of or something.

notwhereIbelong

notwhereIbelong

I'm so tired
Feb 12, 2023
I don't think the risk is them running out as much as potentially getting shut down, but even that isn't too likely, at least for the time being. They've already been exposed multiple times and they're still going. Worst case scenario we'll find another source.

Last edited:
Reactions: maynoname, rozeske, Linguine and 1 other person
Upvote 0
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
They're not going to run out. They may close their doors or get arrested. SN is very, very cheap.

• Informative
Reactions: Just_Another_Person
Upvote 0
schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
Unlikely, DMC's SN is allegedly German, I dint know if German made but a German conglomerate. UA produces metric shit tons of SN domestically anyway. Conditions on the ground there were notorious for different kinds of graft all the way from the 1920s until present day.

Upvote 0
notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
SN is quite important. It's not like N, it can't be replaced. Even if it gets harder to get, then it will never be impossible. SN is a fundemental part of the food industry, and unless we find something better than it then we'll never run out of it. "Dealers", if you could even call them that, come and go, just like DMC will dissappear at some point.

Also, if I remember correctly, then DMC was ukrainian, I think? I might wrong though, I don't spent much time on this site anymore. But if he is indeed from Ukraine, then it's possible he won't run out of it any time soon, or even ever. Its laughably easy to get such chemicals in western europe countries, especially in ones that aren't in the EU.

Upvote 0
schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
It's used for a lot more than food and outside of food it often has to be as high purity as possible

Reactions: sadlittleman32
Upvote 0