• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

upthedownescalatorr

Jul 24, 2021
I've come across some threads where users mention they've had a strip of meto included with their order of N from D without specifically requesting it. Just wondering as this would save the time and hassle of getting an anti-emetic prescription from a doctor.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and NearlyIrrelevantCake
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I just received mine and I didnt get any meto :(. I was hoping he will include meto in the order just as some buyers said he included it i. Theirs as a bonus even without asking

• Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner
U

upthedownescalatorr

Jul 24, 2021
That sucks :( Did you ask him for any?

• Hugs
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
That sucks :( Did you ask him for any?
No i didnt not. It was too late for me to ask as I already placed the order when I found out that a user here got meto in their order.

• Aww..
intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
For his own good and the people who plan to buy from him in the future, i hope he won't incude anti-emetics with the N. Believe it or not, those pills might have been what customs got suspicious about A's packages back in the time (that's why he stopped including them after a while.) There is no reason for an anti-emetic, prescription-only, to be present alongside a cosmetic product. Try other routes to get the anti-emetics.
If anyone here has communicated with D long enough, i would suggest advise him about not including anything else with the bottles.

• Love
Reactions: PeacefulTonic, Zaz, patheticpartner and 5 others
U

upthedownescalatorr

Jul 24, 2021
For his own good and the people who plan to buy from him in the future, i hope he won't incude anti-emetics with the N. Believe it or not, those pills might have been what customs got suspicious about A's packages back in the time (that's why he stopped including them after a while.) There is no reason for an anti-emetic, prescription-only, to be present alongside a cosmetic product. Try other routes to get the anti-emetics.
If anyone here has communicated with D long enough, i would suggest advise him about not including anything else with the bottles.
That adds up actually. Didn't consider the possibility before

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Sacred Rest
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Hello, I have some questions:

1. Is it a bad idea to request meto when ordering N from D?
2. What are some over the counter or easily accessible alternatives to meto?
3. Is the price still $700 for (2) 100ml bottles? Some are saying they paid $1500.

• Hugs
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Hello, I have some questions:

1. Is it a bad idea to request meto when ordering N from D?
2. What are some over the counter or easily accessible alternatives to meto?
3. Is the price still $700 for (2) 100ml bottles? Some are saying they paid $1500.
1. It may increase your risk of the package getting inspected
2. Dramamine with meclizine, only because it's better than nothing
3. Depends on where you are located, e-mail him to find out

• Hugs
W

watchhergarden

Dec 12, 2021
What is D's email? Where can someone find this info?