• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LeGuitarist

LeGuitarist

Eternally Lost
Mar 19, 2021
Planning to purchase SN from a seller in Canada (I'm in the USA). Could customs stop the shipment?

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Technically, they could stop anything they want. But Canada isn't a source country for narcotics, so it's unlikely it'll be stopped, especially if it's something small like 50-100g

Reactions: blueclover_., LingeringUnreal, Mixo and 1 other person
LeGuitarist

LeGuitarist

Eternally Lost
Mar 19, 2021
I thought I saw someone selling it on Amazon but I'm not sure if the seller ships from the US
I heard that the ones on Amazon are extremely sketchy. Someone who purchased it ended up getting this yellow, chunky salt instead of fine, white, salt. Needless to say, they didn't end up succeeding in ctb'ing. I was told to beware of any SN being sold on Amazon

Reactions: miserableforever
blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
I heard that the ones on Amazon are extremely sketchy. Someone who purchased it ended up getting this yellow, chunky salt instead of fine, white, salt. Needless to say, they didn't end up succeeding in ctb'ing. I was told to beware of any SN being sold on Amazon
SN can be yellow and chunky, it is fine and normal. But a lot of other substances are also yellow and chunky, so it is not an automatic indication whether it is SN or not.

• Informative
Reactions: miserableforever and PeacefulTonic
LingeringUnreal

LingeringUnreal

dumb of ass
Dec 14, 2021
Ftr I think this can be more indicative of shitty shipping methods than whether it's "actually" SN, in which case it needs to be handled the same as any other Amazon seller and contacted for a refund/new product. Most of the negative reviews I've seen seem to indicate the shipping can be very stupid for lab grade SN (including just throwing it in a plastic bag!) so just be sure to check the seller's reviews beforehand for sure.

ItsMe-Hecked

ItsMe-Hecked

Student
Dec 30, 2021
Ftr I think this can be more indicative of shitty shipping methods than whether it's "actually" SN, in which case it needs to be handled the same as any other Amazon seller and contacted for a refund/new product. Most of the negative reviews I've seen seem to indicate the shipping can be very stupid for lab grade SN (including just throwing it in a plastic bag!) so just be sure to check the seller's reviews beforehand for sure.
The SN I got has overwhelmingly positive reviews. If the SN comes chunky, I can still use it, right?