Houkki6404

しう。
Oct 10, 2023
Soo just to explain some stuff
I do not have access to sn
I do not have access to guns and stuff
and bleeding to death and jumping aren't very good methods
Soo my preferred method would be the "night night method"
You see the thing is that English is not my first language sooo I couldn't understand the instructions very well in that thread soo my method is kinda an interpretation of what I understood of the method and the resources I have avaible now.
I'll be using a shirt and a shoelace
I'll be putting the shirt around my neck to kinda protect my neck so it doesn't hurt that much and also to prevent any markings that might appear cause I get red really easily with any pressure applied .
I'll tie the shoelace around my neck putting pressure on the carotid area.
I'll attach a drawing explaining it better 20231106 095138
I'll attempt at around 1 pm (UTC -3)
I'll keep updating :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Goodgirlryeo101, sweetgirl666, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
sweetgirl666

sweetgirl666

the soul of a coward wanting to leave this prison
Nov 5, 2023
English isn't my first language either, but from what I understand, does the shirt help it hurt less? as?

Houkki6404

Houkki6404

しう。
Oct 10, 2023
English isn't my first language either, but from what I understand, does the shirt help it hurt less? as?
Not sure yet but i think it might help with the pain cause it wont be the actual rope/shoelace rubbing against the skin of your neck
Like i said, i'll test it around 1 pm utc -3 and i'll be sure to tell you how it felt :)

• Love
Reactions: sweetgirl666
R

rohite0024

Waiting for my bus
Nov 4, 2023
How would you fight SI ?

Houkki6404

Houkki6404

しう。
Oct 10, 2023
How would you fight SI ?
Not sure yet, i mean this is a test after all
After knowing how i'll react to it i'll create a plan.
I plan to actually ctb around november 20th or 21st and i think by then i'll know how to fight SI
Still, i think i might as well sit on my hands on the floor of the restroom to prevent them of untying the knot.
I gotta do it on my school's restroom cause if I did it at home my parents would find me sooner and funk up my attempt

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
All the best with your plans ….. I tried this method and all I could get was a headache and light dizziness….. I think there was something that I was doing wrong but I just don't know what it is …..

Houkki6404

Houkki6404

しう。
Oct 10, 2023
Update!!
Well I just came back from the testing stuff and well I guess it worked?
After like 5-8 seconds my vision started to turn black and si kicked in soo I gotta work on that later
Still, even after putting on the shirt my neck got a bit red soo idk how I'll explain this for my parents when I get home :(
Wish me luck buddies!!
How old are you?
Definitely 18
All the best with your plans ….. I tried this method and all I could get was a headache and light dizziness….. I think there was something that I was doing wrong but I just don't know what it is …..
Huh weird, I didn't get any headaches at all!

Last edited:
Rorochan_200★

Rorochan_200★

a mysterious melody
Oct 17, 2023
i suggest filling socks with rice or have rolled up t shirts pressing directly onto the carotids!
that way you wont have to tie the shoelace so tight!
but keep in mind! the consequences of failed night night are not good! ensure sufficiency if you decide to use it!
i wish you luck! ✩

Houkki6404

Houkki6404

しう。
Oct 10, 2023
i suggest filling socks with rice or have rolled up t shirts pressing directly onto the carotids!
that way you wont have to tie the shoelace so tight!
but keep in mind! the consequences of failed night night are not good! ensure sufficiency if you decide to use it!
i wish you luck! ✩
Oh wow thanks buddy!!
That will be useful :)

• Love
Reactions: Rorochan_200★
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Good luck with your plans.

Reactions: Houkki6404