• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

8livesleft

Dec 14, 2021
After a couple years since first attempt I am close to CTB again. Waiting on something big working out or not. Decided against my original method. After joining this site post initial hospitalizations I was interested in SN and even N after I saw the recent post of availability in Peru. I'm fortunate enough to afford travel but realize it's not necessary and will go with a much simpler method. I really have been trying to stick it out and hold on to hope but everything just has been getting worse nonstop. I'm just waiting on the last hope to disappear before it's finally decided.

I'm not really an active poster :/

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: rozeske, DeIetedUser4739 and Catch-22
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I am sorry you had to go through a lot.

If you don't mind me asking, what's your method?

8livesleft

Dec 14, 2021
Fire

• Wow
Reactions: sugarh1gh and DeIetedUser4739
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
I'm sorry its come to this. fire is such a painful way to go, though. are you absolutely sure? if you attempt but fail you'd have to live with enduring consequences like being disfigured permanently. I really hope you could look for some other option....

Reactions: Sakura., Onelegman, DeIetedUser4739 and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you suffer so much in this cruel existence but anyway I wish you the best in your plans.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I also think fire is too painful. Many people thought that people died at the stake because of fire, but normally it was from breathing carbon monoxide (I think it was that gas), however, those who burn, what happens is that they literally breathe fire. I know of 2 scenarios, the first, that the pain reaches such a level that your body becomes unconscious. The second is that your brain reaches a non-vital temperature and you die.

I haven't done much research on this method. I would recommend SN but it is your choice and we respect it.
I hope you find the peace you need so much.

8livesleft

Dec 14, 2021
I also think fire is too painful. Many people thought that people died at the stake because of fire, but normally it was from breathing carbon monoxide (I think it was that gas), however, those who burn, what happens is that they literally breathe fire. I know of 2 scenarios, the first, that the pain reaches such a level that your body becomes unconscious. The second is that your brain reaches a non-vital temperature and you die.

I haven't done much research on this method. I would recommend SN but it is your choice and we respect it.
I hope you find the peace you need so much.
Aaron Bushnell did it with a coffee thermos full about a month ago and was successful after being extinguished 30 seconds later. I will be much more thorough. Gallons, nobody will be here for 15 minutes. Will even get a bunch of firewood for a complete process.

• Wow
Reactions: Onelegman
Sakura.

Sakura.

Chciałbym, żeby wszystko się już skończyło.
May 1, 2024
Please, please, if you want to do this, please consider a less painful and more peaceful method.

Reactions: Unknown21
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Just keep in mind that there are people who tried to ctb by fire and they usually cried for living because it hurts a lot. Maybe there are drugs that can help you with it, but I just don't want you to suffer before you go.

Z

zjay-0v3rit!

takemeaway
Jun 14, 2024
Interested in your fire plan. Are you still here?