L

LovelyLogick

Aug 5, 2024
I've been doing some research into the inert gas method and have decided that's gonna be my method. However I can only get my hands on argon (can't find anywhere that sells nitrogen that doesn't make you sign up). I've read about a failed attempt using argon, they thought it was because the argon was heavier than air and left through the bottom of the bag. Is this true? Should I not use argon? Any help is really appreciated!

Themogger

Themogger

Nah, I'd die
Jul 23, 2024
I've been doing some research into the inert gas method and have decided that's gonna be my method. However I can only get my hands on argon (can't find anywhere that sells nitrogen that doesn't make you sign up). I've read about a failed attempt using argon, they thought it was because the argon was heavier than air and left through the bottom of the bag. Is this true? Should I not use argon? Any help is really appreciated!
Might require extra steps but it's an insert gas overall so sure. Bump

Themogger

Themogger

Nah, I'd die
Jul 23, 2024
Any idea on these extra steps?
I know you'll need a gas regulator to control the flow rate or something. It's probably not as complicated as I think it is. I'd advice you to to the inert gas megathread. There's probably someone who successfully attempted with argon there and listed out what they did step by step